Offseason Targets

soxfan49

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Just say it, I’m generally curious who you think it is?  I can’t quite put my finger on it, but their posting style seems very familiar.

2 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Who do you have in mind? Probably easy to tell based on when they both post, unless said person never posts here. I know I have no room to talk, but the constant posting of fake tweets just gets old. 

I have zero proof, but 15-ish years of watching people come and go on message boards, so I won't say a name out loud just in case I am wrong.  I am about 100% sure it is someone who posts here, and fairly certain about who it is.  But just on the off chance I am wrong, I don't want to publicly make a mistake to put someone under the bus.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I have zero proof, but 15-ish years of watching people come and go on message boards, so I won't say a name out loud just in case I am wrong.  I am about 100% sure it is someone who posts here, and fairly certain about who it is.  But just on the off chance I am wrong, I don't want to publicly make a mistake to put someone under the bus.

BOOOOOOgiphy.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Orlando said:

N*T Cishek is a fraud 100%, he’s been proven wrong and pretends to have the level of information only someone in the Front Office would have. Al’s Beef had me at first but her tweets too much to be real and popped up as soon as we noticed Portillos. Almost like he is trhrowing crap to see if it will stick. Portillos is legit. In my opinion. Cishek is definitely someone here.

You mean if you list 25 pitchers they might go after and they sign one, you can then pin that tweet to show you’re right?

4 hours ago, Baron said:

It's not perfect because he wants alot of money. The Sox aren't going to give him that. 

I would not be surprised if JR broke the bank for one of Bauer or Springer.  Can't think of a better way to take the heat off the current TL problem.  Prices might be very reasonable as well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I would not be surprised if JR broke the bank for one of Bauer or Springer.  Can't think of a better way to take the heat off the current TL problem.  Prices might be very reasonable as well.

Is Springer complimentary? I’m going on memory but doesn’t he strike out quite a bit too? Obviously a great player but is that a good use of $ on a team like the Sox?

5 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT AGAIN. Do you have a link?

I don’t. It’s trash and I don’t follow. But I see him in mentions all the time. It’s like tonykowalski or some shit like that. 

• bmags locked this topic