manager makes Terry Bevington look smart

jaws7575

When the White manager makes Terry Bevington look smart it is game over man game over. I understand being worried about Dunning but on the other hand he did have two outs and zero runs scored. Was our manager so scared  that if Oakland score one run the game would be out of reach? I understand the everyone on deck thing  that  does not mean you use your whole  bull pen by the 4th inning-still a 9 inning game. If this game had gone extra innings who was going to pitch? Colume for 5 innings? I have seen pitchers  have not easy first innings the other team  fails to score and then they settle down. I just thought the panic button was hit way to soon. I had a bad vibe when then they had a 3 run lead I was waiting for a bad news. I have doubts about this manager for next year  and that is not just based on this series.  If they hung onto Bevingotn for 3 years what does that tell you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jaws7575 said:

When the White manager makes Terry Bevington look smart it is game over man game over. I understand being worried about Dunning but on the other hand he did have two outs and zero runs scored. Was our manager so scared  that if Oakland score one run the game would be out of reach? I understand the everyone on deck thing  that  does not mean you use your whole  bull pen by the 4th inning-still a 9 inning game. If this game had gone extra innings who was going to pitch? Colume for 5 innings? I have seen pitchers  have not easy first innings the other team  fails to score and then they settle down. I just thought the panic button was hit way to soon. I had a bad vibe when then they had a 3 run lead I was waiting for a bad news. I have doubts about this manager for next year  and that is not just based on this series.  If they hung onto Bevingotn for 3 years what does that tell you.

😲

• Haha 2

This bold game is fun @southsider2k5

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

your an idiot- by the way Oakland situation as the sox and they did not go into a panic mode in the first inning with their pitching staff why is that? It was all hands on deck for them too. I did not see the whole bullpen get up when the sox got their  first hit. Did the sox think they were going to get a no hitter or a shut out?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jaws7575 said:

your an idiot- by the way Oakland situation as the sox and they did not go into a panic mode in the first inning with their pitching staff why is that? It was all hands on deck for them too. I did not see the whole bullpen get up when the sox got their  first hit. Did the sox think they were going to get a no hitter or a shut out?

Because they have a major league caliber manager

who won the series-Oakland was not scared if they lost one game or fell behind are manager was. I do not care how you break it down  the odds were with Dunning, he did somehow get two outs. If Dunning  goes even just two innings  the game turns on a dime. If he got out of the first inning unscored on he  faced the 6th , 7th and 8th hitters in the second not excactly sluggers row.  Did our manager think the sox needed a shut out out to win? How did Rodon get such a long leash  and why was he in the game at that point. I had more faith in Dunning than Rodon.  why did bummer only pitch one inning-that has to be the smallest pitch count allowed this year. The sox could have got  two innings out of him.

• Like 2

So, um.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

Invest in a spell check if you are going to call people names. Really if you keep it up, you aren't going to be on this page for long anyway.

Spellcheck won't save someone who does not know the difference between you're and your, principle or principal, their they're or there, etc..