Hinch a leading candidate for Sox mgr job

Tony

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Please no. These 2 guys got shit canned for cheating. Why would they want this negative attention. 

In my opinion, Hinch didn’t have the balls to end it. Cora was flat-out the ringleader. Hinch, I could forgive somewhat. Cora is pond scum.

1 minute ago, flavum said:

In my opinion, Hinch didn’t have the balls to end it. Cora was flat-out the ringleader. Hinch, I could forgive somewhat. Cora is pond scum.

Nah. If you don't have the balls to end it you will not have control of your clubhouse. I don't think players could respect that. Being managed by a guy who beat them down by cheating. No. If the sox are serious bout this hinch or Cora shouldn't even be considered

I was one of them that was for Ozzie being re-hired but after thinking about it some more and going with my gut, I think we would be better off with someone with some recent October experience. That falls in line with Hinch, Cora possibly and maybe Alomar or any of the coaches with Tampa Bay. I’m excited to see who they bring in!!!

Edited by maloney.adam

21 minutes ago, Sockin said:

What's absolutely hilarious about this is veterans are saying Renteria didn't hold players accountable and how that's an issue, while AJ Hinch literally tried to claim he had no idea what was going on/or what the players were doing during the sign stealing saga in his own clubhouse and dugout lol.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sockin said:

Yeah firing RR and bringing in an in house guy like vizquel or jirschele would be totally lame, then you can just as well keep Ricky. Must be a star From out of the org. 

If they want more of a tough guy instead of a players friend who can inject more discipline hinch probably would be good.