Tony La Russa named Manager

YourWhatHurts

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

1/as

@ZackMeisel

1st reported the #Indians placed Brad Hand on outright waivers to see if a team claims him and they do not have to pay even his $1M buyout on his $10M 2021 option. I think this illustrates the offseason ahead. This morning an agent (not Hand's) predicted Hand

There's such a huge opportunity this off-season to take advantage of the times. Please please White Sox... don't cry poor.

Yep, I have said it before, and will say it again.  If a team is willing to be aggressive, this could be a HUGE winter for them.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

1/as

@ZackMeisel

1st reported the #Indians placed Brad Hand on outright waivers to see if a team claims him and they do not have to pay even his $1M buyout on his $10M 2021 option. I think this illustrates the offseason ahead. This morning an agent (not Hand's) predicted Hand

There's such a huge opportunity this off-season to take advantage of the times. Please please White Sox... don't cry poor.

I am more concerned about money spending than the manager at this point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

1/as

@ZackMeisel

I have been saying this for months. If you are willing to spend some cash this offseason, you can make a bad team good, and a good team great pretty easily.

• Thanks 1

• Chisoxfn locked and unlocked this topic