Tony La Russa named Manager

YourWhatHurts

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Lol you think the white Sox did any long term thinking or advance planning here?

Yes.  I think everything they do is very calculated.  They know the captain obvious talking points with LaRussa.  I’m going to let them address that before I get all mad like a little kid.  Let’s hear them out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, turnin' two said:

The last 2 managers Hahn have hired are Ventura and Ricky.  Maybe it is better that he didn't make the hire.  

KW hired Ventura. Hahn extended him after a successful 63 win season, blame him for that, Kenny hired him.

I'm literally sick to my stomach over this.  For all the hard work...the seemingly forever of building this young team of studs...for the the patience of a fan base that's waited for a team like this to arrive...for Reinsdorf to absolutely kick everybody in the nuts for his own personal bullshit is a little more than I can fathom.  What an absolute kick in the nuts to everybody from Hahn...to the young players...to the fans.  Fuck you Jerry!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

How do you like Nashville as compared to the North. 

It’s got pro’s and con’s.  The people are nice, but totally different and not in a good way.  The food has its positives, but the pizza sucks and they don’t know what a Vienna Beef dog is.  That being said, the weather is amazing, it’s hillly / green, lots of cool bars / breweries, and way better taxes!

1 minute ago, SouthWallace said:

Bingo.  Sox were about to be a real destination, but Jerry just has to fuck it up.

So last two offseason all players care about is money. Now, money is not the factor. Let's be real, the only other option for Sox fans would have been Hinch. And players wouldn't want to play for him. 

1 minute ago, Wanne said:

I'm literally sick to my stomach over this.  For all the hard work...the seemingly forever of building this young team of studs...for the the patience of a fan base that's waited for a team like this to arrive...for Reinsdorf to absolutely kick everybody in the nuts for his own personal bullshit is a little more than I can fathom.  What an absolute kick in the nuts to everybody from Hahn...to the young players...to the fans.  Fuck you Jerry! 

Lol, cya!  He just hired one of the best managers in MLB history to complement an already stacked team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Chisoxfn locked and unlocked this topic