2020 NBA Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, bmags said:

I am pretty sure at this point Bulls are just getting their ducks in a row on value, but if they did that you'd have to assume it's for Wiseman.

My thoughts exactly. Im not sure I really am a huge fan of that trade but if they think Wiseman is a potential star then you roll the dice.

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I hate this as a huge Wendell fan, but I'm willing to give the new front office the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, the Bulls are now tied to Deni, have promised Williams the #4 pick, and are trading up to #2 ... so, who knows.

Today's mocks seem to indicate the top 3 is starting to establish itself with edwards -> wiseman -> ball without trades. And with that, writers seem to all be picking Deni for the bulls. 

I don't know, I think I'd like Patrick Williams.

This draft kinda sucks, and maybe he's the Giannis of the 13 draft.

15 minutes ago, Quin said:

I hate this as a huge Wendell fan, but I'm willing to give the new front office the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, the Bulls are now tied to Deni, have promised Williams the #4 pick, and are trading up to #2 ... so, who knows.

I'm the inverse. I'm kind of over Wendell.  He may become pretty good - but he's been so injury prone.  I'm also 100% okay if the Bulls just want to slow play this and evaluate the squad this year, with their own coaching staff and development staff and than start making moves around the deadline once they have a much better idea of who this team is, etc.  

I kind of expect the Bulls to move down, unless Ball is there. I do think they like Ball a lot.  

4 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I'm the inverse. I'm kind of over Wendell.  He may become pretty good - but he's been so injury prone.  I'm also 100% okay if the Bulls just want to slow play this and evaluate the squad this year, with their own coaching staff and development staff and than start making moves around the deadline once they have a much better idea of who this team is, etc.  

I kind of expect the Bulls to move down, unless Ball is there. I do think they like Ball a lot.  

I like Wendell too so id rather not give up on him. 

I personally am fine with Toppin / Deni.

I would rather not take Ball. I could be completely wrong but I think you let someone else deal with that potential mess. 

13 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I'm just not in love with any of the top players in this draft enough to give up on Wendell with new coaches and trainers.

10 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I think my ideal draft would be trade down to 8 and get the knicks 23rd pick. Select Williams, Vassel or Halliburton at 8 and then Bolmaro, Anthony, Malochi Flynn (if wing picked at 😎 or would be really sweet if Pokusevski fell. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I will not give up on any of the Bulls players as "injury prone" until we see them with a professional training staff. 

• bmags locked this topic