Is Ozzie a candidate for manager now? No rumor

sin city sox fan

Just now, sin city sox fan said:

Things have been quiet on the manager search lately and this makes me believe that Hahn is operating in a stealth manner and talking to Ozzie about the opening.   Anyone else think this may be in the case and we may get a surprising announcement sometime this week?   I know this would make Chance the Rapper happy!

No this is not possible. They’ve already said he’s not a candidate. It’s not gonna happen. Hang it up, flatscreen. 

I can’t believe a thread is being started on this. No, Ozzie Guillen is not going to be the new manager. Hahn has already put this to rest in the presser and also mentioned that there may be some candidates managing or coaching in the series. They also have to wait until after the series is over to interview Hinch. That’s why it has been quiet. Nothing is going to get leaked or announced yet on who the new manager is going to be. Let’s move on from the Ozzie Guillen talk.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

No this is not possible. They’ve already said he’s not a candidate. It’s not gonna happen. Hang it up, flatscreen. 

I know they said that initially but they haven't referenced him since the day Ricky was dismissed.   It leads me to believe that something is happening on the down low.   We can be hopeful!    

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I can’t believe a thread is being started on this. No, Ozzie Guillen is not going to be the new manager. Hahn has already put this to rest in the presser and also mentioned that there may be some candidates managing or coaching in the series. They also have to wait until after the series is over to interview Hinch. That’s why it has been quiet. Nothing is going to get leaked or announced yet on who the new manager is going to be. Let’s move on from the Ozzie Guillen talk.

sin city is a blatant troll who for some reason is able to continually troll on a regular basis with no repercussions.

28 minutes ago, sin city sox fan said:

I know they said that initially but they haven't referenced him since the day Ricky was dismissed.   It leads me to believe that something is happening on the down low.   We can be hopeful!    

Who is "we?"  There is only one of you.☺️ 

1 hour ago, sin city sox fan said:

Things have been quiet on the manager search lately and this makes me believe that Hahn is operating in a stealth manner and talking to Ozzie about the opening.   Anyone else think this may be in the case and we may get a surprising announcement sometime this week?   I know this would make Chance the Rapper happy!

Hahn literally said he's not.

8 minutes ago, sin city sox fan said:

I think there are many more fans than just me that want to give us the best chance at a World Series title in 2021 (or whenever the next season is played)

Well when you put it like that...

No, Ozzie is not a candidate to manage the White Sox.

IMO Ozzie is definitely a dark horse candidate. They are downplaying the chances of him being the manager wayyy too much. I just don't buy it. I think it's possible the Sox want to keep it under wraps until the world series ends, then it'll be a big surprise. 

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

Hopeful that we hire back an arrogant loudmouth who literally quit on the team?

No.

Too many fans have such low standards and expectations.

• Fire 1

unless Hahn and Williams are no longer with the team Ozzie might of had a chance. Hahn came right out and said it a day or two after they fired RR. Hahn at his press conference came flat out and said Ozzie will not be considered and even called Ozzie and  told him he's not being considered. 

Edited by AJ'S Cousin

49 minutes ago, KonerkoFan1 said:

Hopeful that we hire back an arrogant loudmouth who literally quit on the team?

No.

Too many fans have such low standards and expectations.

The arrogant loud mouth that WON A WORLD SERIES HERE. 

What have you done for the White Sox?

• Haha 1