Is Ozzie a candidate for manager now? No rumor

sin city sox fan

12 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

I know they said that initially but they haven't referenced him since the day Ricky was dismissed.   It leads me to believe that something is happening on the down low.   We can be hopeful!    

They also have not been talking about me being a candidate.... think RH will be hitting me up soon?

Its already been stated RH said no on Ozzie. Why would they then talk about Ozzie?

9 hours ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

The arrogant loud mouth that WON A WORLD SERIES HERE. 

What have you done for the White Sox?

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been a fan for a very long time, and have spent plenty of time and money at both ball parks, watching good teams, bad teams, and out and out shitty teams. That is what I have done for the White Sox. No Ozzie.

• Love 3

12 hours ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

The arrogant loud mouth that WON A WORLD SERIES HERE. 

What have you done for the White Sox?

What has Ozzie Guillen done for the White Sox since he quit on this team and subsequently got sacked by the team he negotiated a deal with while still employed by the White Sox?  Nothing.  Ozzie Guillen has done absolutely nothing to earn consideration for the Chicago White Sox managerial opening, nor any other vacant manager job.  Nor has he taken a coaching role in any organization to try to work his way back.  He's had 8, count them, 8 years to rehabilitate his reputation and earn consideration for any MLB job.  Has he?  No.  Which is why he's doing pre & post game shows.  Ozzie Guillen is not now nor will he ever be a candidate for the manager of the Chicago White Sox again.  The End.

Edited by SouthWallace
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t consider Ozzie for manager, but the one valid defense for his resignation or “quitting” was the fact Kenny Williams undermined him and the organizational structure when Kenny worked around Ozzie to extend Don Cooper’s contract without his knowledge or input. Ozzie quit once he found out what transpired.

Ozzie should have taken the high road and stayed the final two games, for his legacy and for the players he was paid to lead. His anger/disappointment with how that played out was legitimate, his handling of the situation was not, but then again he didn’t handle many situations well without consequences over the years.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1