2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

1 hour ago, mqr said:

Hopefully it's jumping ship and not a SecDef being unwilling to carry out whatever crazy ass plan he might have. 

Nah. Saw reporting the other day that second term Trump intended to fire Esper, Haspel, and Wray. He probably decided that working for an idiot for two more months of pay isn’t worth it.

3 minutes ago, Danny Dravot said:

Nah. Saw reporting the other day that second term Trump intended to fire Esper, Haspel, and Wray. He probably decided that working for an idiot for two more months of pay isn’t worth it.

Steve Bannon has called for Wray and Fauci to be beheaded. This from what was the mastermind of Trump getting out of the primary.

36 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Is there a John McCain base anywhere? That would be the biggest kick in the balls. 

There’s an Arleigh Burke class destroyer USS John McCain.

I’d love it if Esper renamed the ten traitor bases. Trump whined about it a while back by saying we weren’t going to have Fort Cesar Chavez, but that ignores an absolute shitload of actual American heroes who deserve bases named after them.

Fort Hood gets named after Texan Audie Murphy, Fort Jackson (where army chaplains train) gets named after Emil Kapaun (need to figure out how to pronounce that, but he was a Korean War chaplain who won the Medal of Honor and could soon be sainted by the Vatican), Fort Benning gets named after Rick Rescorla (a Brit who fought for us in Vietnam and later died at the WTC on 9/11), etc.

I don’t at all understand how Trump could be a patriot’s choice. He doesn’t know or appreciate anything that makes this country great.

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

After the Russia hoax, impeachment, and all other nonsense the last 4 years, do you really believe our govt wouldn't rig an election too? LOL 

Big brain geniuses rigged the election and forgot about the Senate. Whoops!

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

After the Russia hoax, impeachment, and all other nonsense the last 4 years, do you really believe our govt wouldn't rig an election too? LOL 

I forget, who is in charge of the government? Oh right. Personally I love it when subscribe super human abilities to our government.  Like they wouldn't have fixed the much easier to fix Senate too? Or that they would have set it up be a clear loss election night instead of dragging out for days?  

I won't even touch the factual errors.

6 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

I always thought this country was full of dumb people but never knew just how widespread it was until the last 4 years.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mqr said:

Big brain geniuses rigged the election and forgot about the Senate. Whoops!

Just like China sent out Covid-19 but forgot to protect their own people...or had a secret vaccine to save their own citizens after 4,500 died here in Wuhan.

Did they ever track down all of the 300,000 ballots from roughly 10-12 urban areas that the US Postal Service refused to recognize?

7 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The Trump boys are getting real nervous. They both are crying Republicans aren’t jumping on Trumps stop count votes train.

https://mobile.twitter.com/larrymlease/status/1324399183231672320

Just followed your post down a brief rabbit hole. I don’t buy in to Kirk’s assertions, but what is the truth here? Are Dems trying to stop Republican poll watchers? Why would they do that? If the Republicans can similarly sue to stop Dem poll watchers, why is that? Wouldn’t poll watchers be a good thing in all cases? I love politics but I don’t pay a ton of attention to the method side of things, so I’m genuinely curious about how this works.

Just now, KrankinSox said:

President Trump, the most racist president in modern history, managed to secure the highest percentage of minority votes for a Republican nominee in 60 years. Interesting.

A clear sign of voter fraud.

• Fire 4

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I forget, who is in charge of the government? Oh right. Personally I love it when subscribe super human abilities to our government.  Like they wouldn't have fixed the much easier to fix Senate too? Or that they would have set it up be a clear loss election night instead of dragging out for days?  

The Deep State is brainwashing us in our Deep Sleep. This is why they use crayons in the Trump precincts. 

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Apparently the Kennedys in 1960 were much more capable than the Trumps in 2020...especially since Jared didn’t think to recruit a Jim Baker-like figure from Bush/Gore 2000 until late in the night Tuesday or early Wednesday morning.

Just now, Danny Dravot said:

Just followed your post down a brief rabbit hole. I don’t buy in to Kirk’s assertions, but what is the truth here? Are Dems trying to stop Republican poll watchers? Why would they do that? If the Republicans can similarly sue to stop Dem poll watchers, why is that? Wouldn’t poll watchers be a good thing in all cases? I love politics but I don’t pay a ton of attention to the method side of things, so I’m genuinely curious about how this works.

5EDFF6E1-80BD-4A9E-A066-D57F40C809C7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

A clear sign of voter fraud.

Sarcasm?

Where do they get information for race and gender anyway? I early voted but don’t remember if I provided demographic info at the end. Is that it, or do they have my demo info on my voter registration? If it’s exit polls that are used to correlate that, I suppose it would be easily falsifiable.

3 minutes ago, Danny Dravot said:

Poll watching and poll interference are clearly two distinct matters...soon there will be heavily armed protestors going to disrupt counting centers and threaten/intimidate the safety of workers.