2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

looks like Biden will end up with 286 EV

that's my prediction

Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada puts him at 286.

I still think Trump will squeak out Pennsylvania, but there's a good chance Biden can edge it out also which would put Biden at 306

Edited by joesaiditstrue

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

You peddled election lies with no evidence,  and are trying to move the goalposts to move the focus away from it. 

I never said it's for sure true. I said if you don't think our govt is capable of it then you aren't paying attention.

You, on the other hand, thought Trump colluded with Putin LOL.

• Like 1

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I don't think Trump even wants to be president anymore. He just can't stand the thought of legitimately losing. 

I don't think the Republican establishment wants him to be president either, they're getting a more obedient Republican in Biden instead

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I don't think Trump even wants to be president anymore. He just can't stand the thought of legitimately losing. 

This might well be one of the truest statements out there. If it wasn't for the impending lawsuits and legal challenges I would buy it.

Just now, KrankinSox said:

Suggesting the president worked with foreign powers to steal an election is not a serious accusation to you?

I'm talking about this from a believability standpoint here. 
Which one is easier to believe?
1. Thousands of poll workers across multiple states conspire to consistently fake millions of Joe Biden votes to make Trump lose
2. Russians want Trump to win so they help him by hacking the DNC and spread misinformation on social media. I mean there's actual videos of Trump telling Russia to hack Clinton and parts of his campaign team met with the Russians in Trump tower. Muller wasn't able to prove conspiracy, but if you connect the dots, it's clear that Trump's team wanted to worked with Russia in some capacity. 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So you are knowingly spreading lies?

Just now, KrankinSox said:

I didn't lie about anything.

You lied about Russia. You still are afraid to admit it.

Answer my question.

Are either of you going to make a point here, or are you just going to make dead end statements about how the other is lying?

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

1. Thousands of poll workers across multiple states conspire to consistently fake millions of Joe Biden votes to make Trump lose
2. Russians want Trump to win so they help him by hacking the DNC and spread misinformation on social media. I mean there's actual videos of Trump telling Russia to hack Clinton and parts of his campaign team met with the Russians in Trump tower. Muller wasn't able to prove conspiracy, but if you connect the dots, it's clear that Trump's team wanted to worked with Russia in some capacity. 

There it is. And again,  they apparently forgot to fix the Senate or fix this election to make it doubt free. It doesn't even make sense.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Those same poll workers apparently wanted the GOP to retain the Senate and pick up House seats from the Dems too. Lol

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You peddled election lies with no evidence,  and are trying to move the goalposts to move the focus away from it. 

Can somebody please take out the trash. He's a troll.

• Like 1