2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

Just now, Danny Dravot said:

Are either of you going to make a point here, or are you just going to make dead end statements about how the other is lying?

My point is simply this:

The govt, mostly dems, have hysterically accused Trump of everything under the sun for 4 years. The media and leftists were happy to push false narratives. So, if you really think they wouldn't try to commit election fraud too, then you're not paying attention.

My secondary point is that anyone laughing at this notion should look in the mirror. I'm willing to bet they have personally pushed several false narratives about Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KrankinSox said:

My point is simply this:

The govt, mostly dems, have hysterically accused Trump of everything under the sun for 4 years. The media and leftists were happy to push false narratives. So, if you really think they wouldn't try to commit election fraud too, then you're not paying attention.

What do you think a leftist is? You keep using that word to describe Democrats

• Fire 1

Gee, I thought Arizona and GA had Republican governors...?

Let’s just hope Chatham County in GA puts Biden over the top tonight.

Unleash Covid on the US, pretty much force the majority of those in the Democratic Party to vote by mail while telling your own supporters to vote in person and then present no evidence or proof of any fraud...didn’t we already spend millions on the Kobach Commission report?

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Danny Dravot said:

You did. I’m not watching but I’m assuming Trump is ranting about the process in Georgia, which is a state run pretty much entirely by Republicans. So not a group likely to cheat him.

You would be correct. He said that all of the states were run by Democrats. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Can somebody please take out the trash. He's a troll.

I'm not a troll. I just dont necessarily blindly trust what I'm told by the media. You don't think most networks and big tech companies lean a certain direction?

If Trump loses this election, it was almost certainly because he lost the vote. Legitimately. But if you don't think after all we've seen that the govt isn't capable of fraud at their most desperate moment, then you're blind.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if this was posted before, but just lol at the Trump's tearing down the GOP. The funniest and most enjoyable time in politics for me was when Trump was taking out every GOP candidate one by one in 2015. I thought there was no way he wins in 2016 though. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

There it is. And again,  they apparently forgot to fix the Senate or fix this election to make it doubt free. It doesn't even make sense.

Not only that, his speech was Republicans did so great in the election , why was there no fraud to get the senate or house?

I also got a kick out of him saying in PA they took mailed ballots received 3 days and in some cases longer after the election that was 2 days ago.

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

I'm not a troll. I just dont necessarily blindly trust what I'm told by the media. You don't think most networks and big tech companies lean a certain direction?

If Trump loses this election, it was almost certainly because he lost the vote. Legitimately. But if you don't think after all we've seen that the govt isn't capable of fraud at their most desperate moment, then you're blind.

And Fox has pretty much the same number of viewers as CNN and MSNBC.

Who reads newspapers any more?

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

My point is simply this:

My secondary point is that anyone laughing at this notion should look in the mirror. I'm willing to bet they have personally pushed several false narratives about Trump. 

I like the leap from accusations to election fraud. Especially since major members of the GOP would not only need to be in on it, but coordinating it in places like Georgia and Pennsylvania.  But apparently they did it so effectively that they didn't take the Senate, expand the House lead, or push just a little more to make this happen quickly and quietly to eliminate questions about the quality of the election that the President could falsely point to. But its logical? Lmao. Ok Boomer.

49 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Did they ever track down all of the 300,000 ballots from roughly 10-12 urban areas that the US Postal Service refused to recognize?

Not sure what you mean by “refused to recognize,” but the explanation for “missing”ballots is that USPS pulled ballots from the mail stream to get them to poling places. This means a ballot might have been introduced into the system, but it didn’t get a close out scan because it was removed prior to going all the way through processing.

USPS Inspection Service swept processing plants and found 13 ballots.

1 minute ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Not sure if this was posted before, but just lol at the Trump's tearing down the GOP. The funniest and most enjoyable time in politics for me was when Trump was taking out every GOP candidate one by one in 2015. I thought there was no way he wins in 2016 though. 

As a Never Trump conservative, I never get this. How does Trump fight? He just whines about things on Twitter. Is that “fighting”?

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

I like the leap from accusations to election fraud. Especially since major members of the GOP would not only need to be in on it, but coordinating it in places like Georgia and Pennsylvania.  But apparently they did it so effectively that they didn't take the Senate, expand the House lead, or push just a little more to make this happen quickly and quietly to eliminate questions about the quality of the election that the President could falsely point to. But its logical? Lmao. Ok Boomer.

Boomer? I'm 29. I dont think you comprehend my point but OK. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Not only that, his speech was Republicans did so great in the election , why was there no fraud to get the senate or house?

I also got a kick out of him saying in PA they took mailed ballots received 3 days and in some cases longer after the election that was 2 days ago.

Yeah, that was a quality ad lib.