2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

For every reaction there is a strong reaction. Trump had a rabid following but that brought an intense opposition. People waited in long lines or made sure they voted early. Of course, it also helped that Trump had two bad debates, and never put out a vision for a second term. He also had a vacant-faced running mate.

13 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So it took them another 20 minutes.

Not really - they have Biden winning by more as they have called more states in Biden's favor than any other news desk.  And they weren't 20 minutes late - maybe there website was later...I don't know cause I wasn't refreshing everyone in a few minute window, (but I was watching on ABC and literally they had multiple commentators all say President has to point somewhere other than FoxNews because FoxNews called it same time we did).

I legitimately than flipped to Foxnews because I'm always curious what the other side is saying. 

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Not really - they have Biden winning by more as they have called more states in Biden's favor than any other news desk.  And they weren't 20 minutes late - maybe there website was later...I don't know cause I wasn't refreshing everyone in a few minute window, (but I was watching on ABC and literally they had multiple commentators all say President has to point somewhere other than FoxNews because FoxNews called it same time we did).

I legitimately than flipped to Foxnews because I'm always curious what the other side is saying. 

I flipped over there right away,  and they were saying they knew others had called it, but they weren't ready to.

Finally!

Biden needs to run up the score and make this a landslide. It's much harder for Republicans to argue fraud when you have to do it in 4-5 states and you lose the electoral college by 80 votes. As ridiculous as that all sounds, I'm afraid this is how politics are under Trump.

Also, how Biden's presidency will turn out hinges on the 2 special elections in Georgia. 

• Like 3