2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

I didn't see one Trumper who breached the Capitol building and grounds get beaten with a billy club or get shot like a dog.   Most of the cops are Trumpers themselves you know.. As many commentators have opined, if BLM  tried to storm the Capitol in a similar fashion, there would be carnage.

Meanwhile, Trump should resign or be removed by Impeachment or the 25th Amendment. Pence has to break ranks or go down in flames with this himself.

8 minutes ago, tray said:

I didn't see one Trumper who breached the Capitol building and grounds get beaten with a billy club or get shot like a dog.   Most of the cops are Trumpers themselves you know.. As many commentators have opined, if BLM  tried to storm the Capitol in a similar fashion, there would be carnage.

Meanwhile, Trump should resign or be removed by Impeachment or the 25th Amendment. Pence has to break ranks or go down in flames with this himself.

BLM, Antifa and protestors literally took over an area in Capitol Hill, Seattle. This included an entire police station. They occupied the area for almost a month. 

People would mutter the exact same argument you made there if it was the MAGA crew that occupied CHOP/CHAZ. 

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

BLM, Antifa and protestors literally took over an area in Capitol Hill, Seattle. This included an entire police station. They occupied the area for almost a month. 

People would mutter the exact same argument you made there if it was the MAGA crew that occupied CHOP/CHAZ. 

Weird, that wasn't the Capitol in DC, where an active session of joint Congress was taking place confirming the peaceful transfer of power. Keep whatabouting tho. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Weird, that wasn't the Capitol in DC, where an active session of joint Congress was taking place confirming the peaceful transfer of power. Keep whatabouting tho. 

I see you don't clearly understand the definition of "whataboutism".

1 minute ago, tray said:

and you don't get the point.

I don't think there would be absolute carnage if BLM did the same. I don't think the government wants there to be carnage on Capitol Hill. 

If it was a group that consisted of Muslims, then I definitely think there would be carnage. I don't think there would be carnage if it was BLM, though. 

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

If it was a group that consisted of Muslims, then I definitely think there would be carnage. I don't think there would be carnage if it was BLM, though

God forbid it is was black Muslims..Shoot to kill, right?

2 minutes ago, tray said:

God forbid it is was black Muslims..Shoot to kill, right?

If they looked like Muslims, I'm sure they would, unfortunately. Not sure why you think that's a joking matter. 

Edited by ron883