MLB 2020-21 off season catch all

southsider2k5

55 minutes ago, fathom said:

Archie Bradley signs with Phillies

49 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

For 1/6. Should be a steal

43 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

It's a great signing. I think the D'Backs gave up on him as a starter too early.  I'd put him back in the rotation.

He's also another guy who makes more money after being released.

Anyone who shits their pants on the mound, owns it, and continues to pitch in the game earns my respect. Honestly kind of surprised he only got 1 year.

Yankees re-sign LeMahieu to not many’s surprise. Feel like if they add a couple SP they vault back up to the favorites in the AL. I think the White Sox need another big bat (Ozuna, Cruz, Brantley) LaStella would be nice to replace Madrigal if traded but if he’s not traded then let’s get a bigger bat. 

In regards to DJ - 90mm is a nice haul. The AAV is lower, but let's say he got 4/20, what's he really getting at age 36 on the market? 2/10 from there out? So this spreads it out and lets him be on the Yankees at a chance of winning a title for the next 6 years. Kind of a win, win deal for both sides IMO.

I'm always partial to Alex Wood - but I disagree with the mlb exec burner account. I think that $3mm guaranteed is a nice deal for the Giants. He's going to do very well in SF (if he's healthy). I'll go as far to say that he'll have a Mike Minor type of resurgence in SF. I can see him getting a 3/30mm type deal next offseason. Health has always been his problem, and if healthy, playing in foggy SF he could put up some really nice numbers. I always wanted the Sox to put a flier on him. Looks like the only flier I'll be having in for fantasy baseball. 

Oh well, still leaves my man Rich Hill, Kluber, Quintana out there. Kluber market seems to be getting bid up a bit too much for my liking. I can see him topping out at $10mm based on name, past, and his velocity looking okay this week. Some team will take that flier.