MLB 2020-21 off season catch all

southsider2k5

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

If this loosely means "wait until June and then we'll starting allowing reduced capacity", I could live with that.

Considering I watched 6 baseball games, in-person, in Rosemont last July and August, no, I’m not gonna “live with that”. 

Can the virus tell the difference between Independent League and Major League? Or is the mile separation from Rosemont and Chicago the difference? 

May 1st at the latest, hence the owners desire to delay by one month. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, QBBrian13 said:

Considering I watched 6 baseball games, in-person, in Rosemont last July and August, no, I’m not gonna “live with that”. 

Can the virus tell the difference between Independent League and Major League? Or is the mile separation from Rosemont and Chicago the difference? 

May 1st at the latest, hence the owners desire to delay by one month. 

You don't need to. I can live with waiting until June, hence why I said I could live with it. Pure speculation on my part. I believe that fans should and will be allowed at a reduced capacity into games. 

4 hours ago, fathom said:

Darren Wolfson has quite a few tweets today saying Twins have discussed Ozuna. He says they’re going to add a hitter, starter and reliever still.

Cannot wait for the tweets after Twins sign Ozuna, Rosenthal, and Odorizzi about how we shouldn’t worry because “the Sox have more potential”, “Adam Eaton will turn it around” , “Andrew Vaughn is gonna be great”.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Rey21 said:

Cannot wait for the tweets after Twins sign Ozuna, Rosenthal, and Odorizzi about how we shouldn’t worry because “the Sox have more potential”, “Adam Eaton will turn it around” , “Andrew Vaughn is gonna be great”.... 

Sure thing