Pitching Coach and Bench Coach

SoxBlanco

1 hour ago, chetkincaid said:

I'm betting that Hahn isn't going to be able to pick LaRussa's pitching coach. LaRussa probably has more power than Hahn at this point.

This will be very revealing as to whats going on. If its a TLR crony that's a really bad sign that the Hahn/analytics change is over. If its Zaleski (sp) id feel alot better that Hahn still has control and Jerry didn't totally hijack everything.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

LaRussa will bring in his guy.  

Dammit.

Can you let us know whats going on in the building now? Is Hahn at least still in charge of FA? 

This is such BS I'm so pissed. He put together a masterful rebuild for the most part. He deserves to run his ship. WTF is their problem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Dammit.

Can you let us know whats going on in the building now? Is Hahn at least still in charge of FA? 

This is such BS I'm so pissed. He put together a masterful rebuild for the most part. He deserves to run his ship. WTF is their problem

It's a shit show but that's ok.  They'll get over it.  What really cracks me up is all this poor Rick Hahn crap.  There are people in that organization who are really mad at him for throwing Renteria under the bus. He and made a power grab and Reinsdorf shut him down.  It is his god damn team. Now they're saying Hahn is going to leave. Why. Because he has a bruised ego.  Please. There's the door, Rick.  

4 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

It's a shit show but that's ok.  They'll get over it.  What really cracks me up is all this poor Rick Hahn crap.  There are people in that organization who are really mad at him for throwing Renteria under the bus. He and made a power grab and Reinsdorf shut him down.  It is his god damn team. Now they're saying Hahn is going to leave. Why. Because he has a bruised ego.  Please. There's the door, Rick.  

So do they really think Rick is going to leave?

8 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Honest question, where did Hahn throw RR under the bus? by rightfully firing him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Hahn was part of the decision making so he rightfully fired him for doing what they all agreed was the best plan of action?   

Being as RR himself stated he didn't care to use analytics as much as they(FO) would like and the reported tension in that I don't see how Hahn letting him go to try to find someone more willing to use analytics in real time (in your words a "yes man") is him reaching for power.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Hahn was part of the decision making so he rightfully fired him for doing what they all agreed was the best plan of action?   

I guess I'm confused.  I don't see how that's a power grab for firing Ricky. Which was well deserved and as you said agreed upon. He kinda threw Ricky under the bus after the Cubs game. With Cordero throwing at Contreras. Which led to RR and Cordero's ejection.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, smellysox said:

I guess I'm confused.  I don't see how that's a power grab for firing Ricky. Which was well deserved and as you said agreed upon. He kinda threw Ricky under the bus after the Cubs game. With Cordero throwing at Contreras. Which led to RR and Cordero's ejection.

He wanted to hire Hinch so he would have control over him and complete control of the dugout.  That's the power play. 

• Thanks 1