La Russa arrested for DUI in Feb; charged day before hire

Baron

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

One more DUI and he has the same number as WS Rings!!

One more DUI hes probably in jail for a while. He's not too smart. He hits the curb while he was drunk and waits for the police to arrive? 

Edited by Baron

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

H...o....l....y...s...h....I....t 

What a fucking joke. I wasn’t anti TLR, nor was I happy they hired him. But wow. If they knew this (and they had to) and that STILL didn’t deter the hire, what a joke this organization is.

I assume Tony would have told them. I don't know if the Sox would knowingly have known - because I am guessing the decision and any background checks (if any) were already done. If Tony didn't tell them - we'd find out pretty quickly (I would think).  If he did - than I get it, people are human and make mistakes, but it is really hard to defend when it is a 2nd instance and you are a public figure and it begs the question is there a bigger underlying personal issue as it relates to consumption of alcohol (or whatever it was that caused the DUI).  

• Love 1

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

I assume Tony would have told them. I don't know if the Sox would knowingly have known - because I am guessing the decision and any background checks (if any) were already done. If Tony didn't tell them - we'd find out pretty quickly (I would think).  If he did - than I get it, people are human and make mistakes, but it is really hard to defend when it is a 2nd instance and you are a public figure and it begs the question is there a bigger underlying personal issue as it relates to consumption of alcohol (or whatever it was that caused the DUI).  

Don’t forget this is the same guy who had a player on his team die from drinking and driving 

• Thanks 2