La Russa arrested for DUI in Feb; charged day before hire

Baron

7 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Just say it so we can move past your hot take and get back to b****ing about what is happening right now 

I don't think that. I'm not spewing hot takes here. 

Fuck Jerry. 

Fuck Tony. 

They should be going all in in free agency, learning from the Cubs by not trading their best young players for rentals/short term solutions. 

Now the only way they're going to be able to add to this team is by trading what's left of their minor league depth. 

The window has now been significantly shortened, so just fucking trade the kids and try to win one title in the next 3 seasons. 

If they won't even do that......then whatever. I almost wish I didn't like baseball. This is the second time Jerry fucking sabotaged his own team's championship window. Fuck him. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't think that. I'm not spewing hot takes here. 

Fuck Jerry. 

Fuck Tony. 

They should be going all in in free agency, learning from the Cubs by not trading their best young players for rentals/short term solutions. 

Now the only way they're going to be able to add to this team is by trading what's left of their minor league depth. 

The window has now been significantly shortened, so just fucking trade the kids and try to win one title in the next 3 seasons.  

Those contracts didn't suddenly disappear dude

7 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Im really disgusted with reinsdorf, hes a piece of shit

I feel like I've been let down personally which is never a good feeling as a fan.  I don't like JR but I figured he was at least a fairly smart businessman to the end.  Now he's just cost himself a lot of money and it's clear his cognitive decline (and why Michael is running the Bulls) is real.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sockin said:

Bernstein went over it on his show and said they don’t have anything in their bylaws that other investors or board members could force JR’s hand.

And unfortunately this is not likely to impact other owners bottom lines in such a way they would oust him.