**How to contact the White Sox & sponsors to demand Tony LaRussa's termination**

southsider2k5

4 hours ago, ChiSox1917 said:

The petty bullshit that is this thread never would have started if the sox hired cheaters cora or hinch and they blew a 0.09. This is petty bullshit from posters who were already against TLR. 

What kind of a person defends TLR right now?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Jeff Liefer said:

I decided to email in support of TLR. You all have lost your minds. He got a DUI admitted it - tells the truth - and guess how many of you or at least many people you know get away with it more than you can count and never apologized to anyone or lost your jobs? I blew a .10 after waiting an hour and having five drinks in around 4.5 hours. Drove at hour 5.5 or so not a heavy drinker. Guess what, DUI. And since? Do I deserve to lose my job? My reputation? No I learned from it and moved on. Oh he did it twice. Well he’s more than twice my age. I know people that do it all the time and you do too. National shunning is absurd and as for Stroman? Who cares about your kneeling or whatever opinions. You realize Tony La Russa wouldn’t give a damn if you were on his team. And he was out of context anyway I don’t even know why I’m discussing this. I’m not political at all. The fact is the media has blown up this guy to be some sort of fuck up and racist unfit to manage and all I see is a HOF actively taking this team to the next level. All of you in this topic need to get a grip for campaigning to get him out. You don’t even know the man and even so look in the mirror. You never had more drinks than you should’ve and drove? Seriously?

Not political at all, except when you tried to frame the argument around politics.  The DUIs are an issue separate from his politics.  When you start endangering people's lives, there is a big problem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

Alright - I think I'm going to shut this thread down. There is a list of sponsors for those who want to reach out to Sox up at the top and a separate thread for discussions on TLR. For those who still support TLR, that is 100% your right as well. We are all Sox fans and I'm sure every Sox fan right now is frustrated for many different reasons, all valid in their own minds. I think we have provided the right outlet for those rants - but I also want to make sure we all keep this civilized.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1