George Springer Thread

Squirmin' for Yermin

10 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Al’s is fake and starting to get on my nerves. The Sox are a young attractive team as well so why wouldnt anyone not want to come here? 

Did he say something about Springer not wanting to come to the Sox? 

12 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Did he say something about Springer not wanting to come to the Sox? 

No he didn’t say it directly but just the way he made it sound like, the Blue Jays are the more attractive team and aren’t letting the pandemic affect their spending. I don’t know maybe I just misread it. 

Edited by maloney.adam

10 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Why do you even care? There’s nothing else to talk about today anyways.

"Why do you even care" is such a cop out. He cares because 1) this loser that you keep posting about clearly knows nothing and 2) when he enters the forum and sees there are new posts, he probably assumes it's something meaningful. This shit is not

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

"Why do you even care" is such a cop out. He cares because 1) this loser that you keep posting about clearly knows nothing and 2) when he enters the forum and sees there are new posts, he probably assumes it's something meaningful. This shit is not

Oh so it’s ok for other posters to post his tweets but not me? How is that even fair? You know what your probably one of those accounts because you always call me out and hate on my posts.

Edited by maloney.adam

20 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Oh so it’s ok for other posters to post his tweets but not me? How is that even fair? You know what your probably one of those fake accounts because you always call me out and hate on my posts.

A little bit of discernment in which tweets to post might spare some of the reactions you get.  Just my opinion.  Nothing wrong with posting news or rumor, but continually posting a burner account rapidly proving to be phony and then complaing about its content here and not on Twitter feels like the wrong forum to voice said opinion.  Again, just my opinion.  Not everyone here cares about Twitter burners even if some of the info is worth discussing here. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

A little bit of discernment in which tweets to post might spare some of the reactions you get.  Just my opinion.  Nothing wrong with posting news or rumor, but continually posting a burner account rapidly proving to be phony and then complaing about its content here and not on Twitter feels like the wrong forum to voice said opinion.  Again, just my opinion.  Not everyone here cares about Twitter burners even if some of the info is worth discussing here. 

I agree with your point of view here. However, I’m just citing the fact that it doesn’t seem fair that other posters get to post his tweets but I get called out on it when I post them. Just my opinion. Anyways, there are more important things to worry about. 

Edited by maloney.adam

4 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I understand your point of view, however the information that is in those tweets are actually baseball or Sox related. I think I posted maybe one or two tweets from those accounts that were not baseball related and just fighting back and forth but that was it. Everything that I have been posting on here has info in it. Now to say if it’s true or not is the question. We don’t know that but it still doesn’t seem fair that other posters get to post his tweets but I get called out on it. Just my opinion. 

I personally don't care about the content of those burners.  It's mostly hot air.  I'm not bothered by them being posted here but I understand why it's frustrating for others.  Speculation for the sake of discussion is fine, but there really isn't anything worth discussing in burner tweets presented as news.  That's the realm these burners are entering.  Personally I think you are taking flack because you regularly post those specific accounts, more than anyone else.  Just my perspective as a regular reader of this forum.  I post this as food for thought more than anything else. 

12 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

I personally don't care about the content of those burners.  It's mostly hot air.  I'm not bothered by them being posted here but I understand why it's frustrating for others.  Speculation for the sake of discussion is fine, but there really isn't anything worth discussing in burner tweets presented as news.  That's the realm these burners are entering.  Personally I think you are taking flack because you regularly post those specific accounts, more than anyone else.  Just my perspective as a regular reader of this forum.  I post this as food for thought more than anything else. 

Yeah that’s a good way to put it. By the way what do you think of Portillos? Do you think he’s full of hot air as well? I know James has mentioned on occasion that he has some good intel even though he is a burner account. 

Edited by maloney.adam

19 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Why don’t we just make a thread for “rumors for unverified sources” and then those of you who always complain about it and  take this forum extremely seriously can just avoid reading it?

Great idea or how about a Soxtalk therapy thread? Or a take out your frustrations against another poster thread, within the rules of course or are there any rules here? Lol 😂 

Edited by maloney.adam

21 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Yeah that’s a good way to put it. By the way what do you think of Portillos? Do you think he’s full of hot air as well? I know James has mentioned on occasion that he has some good intel even though he is a burner account. 

Portillos seems to have gotten some stuff right when they were more inconspicuous.  Might have had accurate info at some point, but I don't know about now.  Their interactions with Cishek and Al's, whom I believe are full of shit and are in cahoots if not the same person, make me doubt the current validity of Portillos.  I could be wrong but that is how I see it.  

Not every burner tweet needs critical analysis nor is every tweet worth sharing.  There is a lot of garbage on Twitter and lots of conjecture and false information being presented as and purporting  to be news.  It's fun to speculate and all but continually presenting tweets from accounts of questionable repute as if it's real information is problematic.  Anyone can tweet but it doesn't mean the supposed information is worth the code its written on. 

53 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I agree with your point of view here. However, I’m just citing the fact that it doesn’t seem fair that other posters get to post his tweets but I get called out on it when I post them. Just my opinion. Anyways, there are more important things to worry about. 

I didn’t even notice who posted the tweets, only that they’re continually being posted.

I don’t believe things are worthy of being posted here because they meet the following two criteria 1) posted on twitter 2) conjecture regarding the White Sox. Obviously SOME filter is reasonable!

1 hour ago, maloney.adam said:

Oh so it’s ok for other posters to post his tweets but not me? How is that even fair? You know what your probably one of those accounts because you always call me out and hate on my posts.

You're the one who said "why do you even care" so that's why I called YOU out. These guys are just posting exactly what they read here. Don't you see that? Or no?

2 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Portillos seems to have gotten some stuff right when they were more inconspicuous.  Might have had accurate info at some point, but I don't know about now.  Their interactions with Cishek and Al's, whom I believe are full of shit and are in cahoots if not the same person, make me doubt the current validity of Portillos.  I could be wrong but that is how I see it.  

Not every burner tweet needs critical analysis nor is every tweet worth sharing.  There is a lot of garbage on Twitter and lots of conjecture and false information being presented as and purporting  to be news.  It's fun to speculate and all but continually presenting tweets from accounts of questionable repute as if it's real information is problematic.  Anyone can tweet but it doesn't mean the supposed information is worth the code its written on. 

What’s hilarious to me is the twitter accounts in question get analyzed for days, yet Harold will post something on here and it barely gets a response.  Maybe he should change his name to Harold’s Chicken, and more people would pay attention.

• Like 1