Squirmin' for Yermin

George Springer Thread

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

^ Fake account

It's Y2Jimmy0 or Manny's Corned Beef

7 minutes ago, Quin said:

It's Y2Jimmy0 or Manny's Corned Beef

Damnit man, what I'd do for Manny's corned beef or pastrami right now

Okay so here's the thing. I saw some confusion yesterday and I'll try to clear it up. I think the White Sox are more likely to trade for pitching if they get an impact guy. They're absolutely interested in George Springer. Will they get him? I have no idea. I'm not sure how soon he even wants to sign but I think the White Sox are approaching it the same way they did with Grandal. Whether it works or not will be determined later I guess. It's insane the number of fake/insider accounts out there right now. It won't dissuade anyone but I've never needed a nonsense account. I just post from mine. I also run the FutureSox one sometimes and one for the track and field team I coach. I don't have time for another account and if I did, it wouldn't be as clever. The Portillos one actually has some solid intel if you go back to last year which is strange. I think everyone should be patient but I know that won't happen. 

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Okay so here's the thing. I saw some confusion yesterday and I'll try to clear it up. I think the White Sox are more likely to trade for pitching if they get an impact guy. They're absolutely interested in George Springer. Will they get him? I have no idea. I'm not sure how soon he even wants to sign but I think the White Sox are approaching it the same way they did with Grandal. Whether it works or not will be determined later I guess. It's insane the number of fake/insider accounts out there right now. It won't dissuade anyone but I've never needed a nonsense account. I just post from mine. I also run the FutureSox one sometimes and one for the track and field team I coach. I don't have time for another account and if I did, it wouldn't be as clever. The Portillos one actually has some solid intel if you go back to last year which is strange. I think everyone should be patient but I know that won't happen. 

Can you please just put your reputation on the line a definitively say the Sox will or won't sign Springer?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Can you please just put your reputation on the line a definitively say the Sox will or won't sign Springer?

Maybe 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Maybe 

Wait, is that a maybe they will or a maybe they won't???  We need to know!!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You look forward to us missing out on elite free agents...weird.

Not looking forward to the miss. You twisted my post.  Looking forward to the month of weeping and moaning on this site.   What the hey, it's all in fun, right?

28 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Thanks Y2Jimmy!  As always, we really do appreciate the Intel and information you share and contribute here at Soxtalk.

I think Al’s Cheesy Beef is a fraud and/or just a second Not Steve Cishek account, but need to keep this thread from falling onto the second page so here we are.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think Al’s Cheesy Beef is a fraud and/or just a second Not Steve Cishek account, but need to keep this thread from falling onto the second page so here we are.

He also tweeted this so heads up everyone LOL

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Orlando said:

He also tweeted this so heads up everyone LOL

Sonofab*tch its Amy Coney Barrett.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Cheesy Beef tweeted that JBJ is going to Houston, then deleted it a minute later. Interesting.

🤔

5 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Cheesy Beef tweeted that JBJ is going to Houston, then deleted it a minute later. Interesting.

That would take an intriguing guy off the board earlier and be a favor to Springer and Joc

Edited by Orlando

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

And the true test if this dude is full of shit or not.

But did he sign it ACB? His intern probably made a mistake lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

And the true test if this dude is full of shit or not.

I bet he’s full of crap. James said that PortillosHamburger seems to have good intel but he didn’t say anything about Al’s Cheesy Beef. I guess we’ll find out very soon. 

Edited by maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Ah, plausible deniability! "Simon didn't say..."

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I bet he’s full of crap. James said that PortillosHamburger seems to have good intel but he didn’t say anything about Al’s Cheesy Beef. I guess we’ll find out very soon. 

He’s almost certainly Not Steve Cishek

7 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Ahh you have a point there. If nothing happens he can deny it because his initials are not on the tweet.

Edited by maloney.adam

Who's next? Are we going to share tweets from freaking peavy44 and chisoxfanmike?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Who's next? Are we going to share tweets from freaking peavy44 and chisoxfanmike?

Chisoxfanmike somehow has 16k Twitter followers, how exactly did that happen?

5 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

The good news is no one is sharing your tweets yet.