Sign in to follow this  
jasonxctf

Cool Website/App

Just thought I’d share with the Soxtalk community. I’ve been using Fetch Rewards for the past 6 months. Free to use. Scan your receipts from grocery store, menards, gas station, etc and you get points to redeem for gift cards at Nike, Dunkin’, Amazon, iTunes, etc. Not going to get rich doing it, but literally costs $0. I’m sure they are using the data for something but I’ll probably get $50 free this year by using. Now only if they would let me redeem for Comiskey Cash.....

https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralemail?code=N5DWU

15 hours ago, jasonxctf said:

Just thought I’d share with the Soxtalk community. I’ve been using Fetch Rewards for the past 6 months. Free to use. Scan your receipts from grocery store, menards, gas station, etc and you get points to redeem for gift cards at Nike, Dunkin’, Amazon, iTunes, etc. Not going to get rich doing it, but literally costs $0. I’m sure they are using the data for something but I’ll probably get $50 free this year by using. Now only if they would let me redeem for Comiskey Cash.....

I’ll be certain to use your referral code so you get an extra $10 on your gift card.

• Like 1

Thats the general idea behind those sites, they take your browsing data, information, etc. and sell it to profit on their end. Another one to look at is Lolli. you earn bitcoin rewards instead of gift cards, etc. 

used it after i moved into my house and was furnishing it all, made a decent amount of bitcoin back - if it ever works out and bitcoin truly does hit $1mm a coin, i may have furnished my house for free :) 

7 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

Thats the general idea behind those sites, they take your browsing data, information, etc. and sell it to profit on their end. Another one to look at is Lolli. you earn bitcoin rewards instead of gift cards, etc. 

used it after i moved into my house and was furnishing it all, made a decent amount of bitcoin back - if it ever works out and bitcoin truly does hit $1mm a coin, i may have furnished my house for free :) 

Done right, you can do pretty good.  Between my different rewards programs, I covered about $2000 of a Disney trip with about a two year ramp up.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, jasonxctf said:

I mean, if you're doing Fetch, you should be doing ibotta as well, as if you're comfortable sharing your grocery receipts with one there's no reason not to do a couple. 

https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=btnnjg

3 hours ago, jasonxctf said:

Is Lolli similar to ebates/rakuten??? 

yes, it's just another of those basically. rewards application. 

Google Surveys earns you credits at the Play Store.