Must read Fegan dispatch from instructs

bmags

23 minutes ago, fathom said:

That was a fun article to read. Dahlquist with the most exciting write-up. With that said, can’t wait to see people say “they traded a future no 2 starter” if he’s traded this offseason.

Lol yeah but doesn’t it seem like Thompson is the one that gets mentioned more?

That Dalquist profile - command , projection, not top FB yet feels like what they’ve started targeting in LatAm pitchers too to better results than prior decade.

36 minutes ago, fathom said:

That was a fun article to read. Dahlquist with the most exciting write-up. With that said, can’t wait to see people say “they traded a future no 2 starter” if he’s traded this offseason.

Obviously you move anyone in the right deal but I would trade a lot of guys before I traded Dahlquist.  He has a chance to be a Dude.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Obviously you move anyone in the right deal but I would trade a lot of guys before I traded Dahlquist.  He has a chance to be a Dude.  

Lots of projection. Gonna take awhile but that's fine. I'm a fan as well. Lower ceiling than Thompson but more likely to reach it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I'm not in on Thompson.  HS no command guys scare me.  He reminds me of a Duane Underwood type. Big arm good stuff good athlete with no strikes.  He'll tantalize enough to get plenty of opportunities but he's just an up and down guy who will bounce between starting and relieving.  

Very possible. You need to find the team that thinks he can start and move him before finding out then. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...