DABEARS

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Its time to see what they can do.  I sure hope our offense looks sharp while our defense plays great.  I hate the Vikings and their is nothing I like more then beating the tar out of them.

i am going to be the first one here and say this. the "D" looks great and the "off" play calling sucks.

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Its time to see what they can do.  I sure hope our offense looks sharp while our defense plays great.  I hate the Vikings and their is nothing I like more then beating the tar out of them.

i am going to be the first one here and say this. the "D" looks great and the "off" play calling sucks.

NICE PASS BY MILLER TO BOOKER,. 7-3 BEARS.

YES!!!!!!!!

I thought Miller looked sharp till the last two series where he made the fumble and then the interception where he forced the pass.

Still, that drop by Booker was huge. I seriously think that would of been a td had he touched it. He had one db to beat and had space.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Shoop was better today then he normally is. He didn't screw up every 3rd down this stime. That was his main flaw. Horrible an 3rd down play calling.

that first half had me thinking that he didn't improve on that and i am still not sold on him.