Sign in to follow this  
Harold's Leg Lift

MLB traderumors FA contest

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I have Happ going to the Angels. I have the Angels signing a bunch of guys.  I may have to rethink that.  

Didn't the Angels just say they wouldn't be cutting payroll this year? Kinda made it sound like they wouldn't be real spenders either.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Didn't the Angels just say they wouldn't be cutting payroll this year? Kinda made it sound like they wouldn't be real spenders either.

Yeah but they have so many holes on that team it's really easy to say hey he fits on the Angels.  

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Gross on the latter

He’s been rumored for like 3 years now to be a possibility for the Sox. Would rather have Minor over him.

Just now, fathom said:

He’s been rumored for like 3 years now to be a possibility for the Sox. Would rather have Minor over him.

I’d rather have like 10 starters over him: Bauer, Tanaka, Paxton, Quintana, Kluber, Richards, Minor, Ororizzi, Walker, & Morton

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d rather have like 10 starters over him: Bauer, Tanaka, Paxton, Quintana, Kluber, Richards, Minor, Ororizzi, Walker, & Morton

Sorry, I meant of the backend LHP that are available 

41 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Interesting this was posted a minute apart from when Harold made this prediction:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Interesting this was posted a minute apart from when Harold made this prediction:

Noticed that as well

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

This better not be the best starting pitcher they acquire this offseason. It will be disappointing if it is. 

If you’re going to add two starters, in some ways he’d be the ideal second one.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

If you’re going to add two starters, in some ways he’d be the ideal second one.

Trade for Lynn to be the 2-3.  Would be a solid rotation.  Still wish Springer would be the big acquisition.

13 minutes ago, fathom said:

Trade for Lynn to be the 2-3.  Would be a solid rotation.  Still wish Springer would be the big acquisition.

Yeah, that would be a real nice rotation.  Also, I still expect a Springer signing next Tuesday 🤷‍♂

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

3 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

This better not be the best starting pitcher they acquire this offseason. It will be disappointing if it is. 

Last Portillos Tweet he says "reunion" which I take to mean the Sox have had him before which I am pretty sure they haven't. May be mixing Garret Richards up with Clayton Richard. And what happened to ACB as a signature to Al's tweets ? Has he made any tweets with the signature since he said he was going to use the signature ?

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

4 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Last Portillos Tweet he says "reunion" which I take to mean the Sox have had him before which I am pretty sure they haven't. May be mixing Garret Richards up with Clayton Richard. And what happened to ACB as a signature to Al's tweets ? Has he made any tweets with the signature since he said he was going to use the signature ?

The reunion part was in reference to Quintana, but the second part of that original tweet was in reference to Richards.

2 hours ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Whe in doubt just have him resign.  I have a lot of guys resigning.  

I did too, but ATL seems crowded now with pache and waters, unless Ozuna gets the DH. Could be an expensive one.