Randy Arozarena arrested after allegedly trying to abduct his daughter

Quin

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

I'm guessing Mexico isn't going to take too kindly to a foreigner trying to abduct a Mexican national, even if it is her father. Reported assault on top of that. Nice knowing you Randy

Got in a fight with the other man. No point in casting stones in cases like this with no real details.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Got in a fight with the other man. No point in casting stones in cases like this with no real details.

There are details. The story is reported in numerous Mexican news outlets. "Got in a fight with another man" is in fact assault. II'm not sure where people get the idea that fighting a man is legal. Grandfather of his baby's mother while attempting to run off with baby. I don't think anyone as going to look at the old man protecting his family versus a 25 year old professional athlete trying to abduct a child as the aggressor with dozens of witnesses on hand that clearly had the opposite impression

• Like 1

According to Yucatán Ahora, he is being charged with taking a minor by force ("llevar a La fuerza de la niña" has an ugly ring to it in spanish), assault against grandpa, domestic violence against ex, and failure to pay child support. His case is going to the Center for Justice of Women. Dude is screwed. They've got video and a neighborhood full of eye witnesses to the abduction attempt.

Apparently he showed up unannounced under the pretext of bearing gifts for the child, despite having failed to provide support, forced his way in to home, was blocked by neighbors from leaving with the baby, and then was arrested holding baby in question when police arrived. Sounds pretty cut and dried to me. If he has failed to provide support, then he has already displayed contempt for the court. Throw three felony charges on top of that in front of the same court, add a dash of outraged public. I'm not foreseeing any type of sympathetic handling of his case here.

Edited by Vulture

42 minutes ago, Vulture said:

There are details. The story is reported in numerous Mexican news outlets. "Got in a fight with another man" is in fact assault. II'm not sure where people get the idea that fighting a man is legal. Grandfather of his baby's mother while attempting to run off with baby. I don't think anyone as going to look at the old man protecting his family versus a 25 year old professional athlete trying to abduct a child as the aggressor with dozens of witnesses on hand that clearly had the opposite impression

Yes because there's no other story here. Hilarious to read some absolute take about a story with very few details. 

Lets say... what if the grandfather was said to be beating the child? Or the mother was neglecting/putting the child in harms way. Or maybe randy is just crazy. Idk any of those things and neither do you. 

24 minutes ago, Vulture said:

According to Yucatán Ahora, he is being charged with taking a minor by force ("llevar a La fuerza de la niña" has an ugly ring to it in spanish), assault against grandpa, domestic violence against ex, and failure to pay child support. His case is going to the Center for Justice of Women. Dude is screwed. They've got video and a neighborhood full of eye witnesses to the abduction attempt.

Apparently he showed up unannounced under the pretext of bearing gifts for the child, despite having failed to provide support, forced his way in to home, was blocked by neighbors from leaving with the baby, and then was arrested holding baby in question when police arrived. Sounds pretty cut and dried to me. If he has failed to provide support, then he has already displayed contempt for the court. Throw three felony charges on top of that in front of the same court, add a dash of outraged public. I'm not foreseeing any type of sympathetic handling of his case here.

Sounds pretty cut and dry lol. The internet is an amazing place. 

As I said, maybe randy is just crazy and a pos... or maybe there's more to a personal family story than can be read about in post incident press report.

Citing Mexican police or authorities as a factual report with immense credibility is absolutely comical.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes because there's no other story here. Hilarious to read some absolute take about a story with very few details. 

Lets say... what if the grandfather was said to be beating the child? Or the mother was neglecting/putting the child in harms way. Or maybe randy is just crazy. Idk any of those things and neither do you. 

Arozerana is the one being charged in a federal court, not the mother or the grandfather. If the mother has custody, which she does according to news reports, any action he takes would have to be done in the courts. It would be irrelevant to the question of whether he committed assault or abducted a child. Everything I posted above are facts as reported by Yucatán ahora. He is being charged with those charges that i listed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Citing Mexican police or authorities as a factual report with immense credibility is absolutely comical.

Is it? Pretty sure the federal court for women's justice considers themselves credible, and they are the ones charging him so I'd say that's the only opinion that matters. I'd hate to say its xenophobic to consider Mexico's highest court to be illegitimate, but...

Edited by Vulture
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Arozerana is the one being charged in a federal court, not the mother or the grandfather. If the mother has custody, which she does according to news reports, any action he takes would have to be done in the courts. It would be irrelevant to the question of whether he committed assault or abducted a child. Everything I posted above are facts as reported by Yucatán ahora. He is being charged with those charges that i listed.

And thats great. And he may very well be found guilty of the charges. Please spare the credibility speech regarding the Mexican judicial process though and the authority you are placing on their word.

Randy's agent? No i just don't gossip much about domestic issues involving children; especially young children. Life is complicated and family affairs can be the most complicated. And yes I think if he was caught beating his wife id likely have a different opinion of the ordeal; however fair that is of me.

9 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Is it? Pretty sure the federal court for women's justice considers themselves credible, and they are the ones trying him so I'd say that's the only opinion that matters. I'd hate to say its xenophobic to consider Mexico's highest court to be illegitimate, but...

Xenophobic? Ok buddy. 

image__67_.png

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

And thats great. And he may very well be found guilty of the charges. Please spare the credibility speech regarding the Mexican judicial process though and the authority you are placing on their word.

I'm pretty sure it can be considered credible when a federal court says it is charging a person with crimes that they are in fact charging the person with crimes, Mexican or not. If he had legal custody of the baby they would have no grounds to charge him with abduction in the first place, and there is video of him trying to leave with the baby. So not difficult to draw a conclusion on charge of abduction and failure to provide support charges. I get you think Mexico is shit or something, but the idea that either of these items is fabricated is ludicrous

5 minutes ago, Vulture said:

I'm pretty sure it can be considered credible when a federal court says it is charging a person with crimes that they are in fact charging the person with crimes, Mexican or not. If he had legal custody of the baby they would have no grounds to charge him with abduction in the first place, and there is video of him trying to leave with the baby. So not difficult to draw a conclusion on charge of abduction and failure to provide support charges. I get you think Mexico is shit or something, but the idea that either of these items is fabricated is ludicrous

The Mexican judicial system is ripe with corruption and bribery and beyond. You trying to pretend that's not a reality is really odd. You trying to turn it into me being xenophobic is comical. 

The video shows randy saying he's the only one who provides for her and why can't he take his daughter when he takes care of her yada yada. Family matters are complicated. I Imagine even harder in foreign countries. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

54 minutes ago, Vulture said:

wait, I thought pro athletes were like the role models we want our kids to aspire to be

this is madness!

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

https://www.ganintegrity.com/portal/country-profiles/mexico/

Look at this xenophobic analysis of mexicos judicial system.

I don't see the relation to corrupt business practices and a case involving abduction in the women's justice court. Big difference between bribes related to regulations and fabricating evidence of a kidnapping. What do you think they created some deepfake of Arozarena and altered his record to make it look like he wasn't providing support or didn't have legal custody that he actually had?

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

I don't see the relation to corrupt business practices and a case involving abduction in the women's justice court. Big difference between bribes related to regulations and fabricating evidence of a kidnapping. What do you think they created some deepfake of Arozarena and altered his record to make it look like he wasn't providing support or didn't have legal custody that he actually had?

Yes I'm sure corruption and the likes stops at businesses. Smh

Waiting on the process to play out is stupid in a dui case... fine. Drawing conclusions in cases like these with no real details from both sides is just wrong. 

11 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The Mexican judicial system is ripe with corruption and bribery and beyond. You trying to pretend that's not a reality is really odd. You trying to turn it into me being xenophobic is comical.

So your contention is that the court may have announced it is pressing charges but that it isn't actually pressing charges, because corruption in business practices? Usually bribery is done in secret to cover up a case or bypass regulationw, not to create a public case that doesn't actually exist where the matter of a child's custody would have to be fabricated.

Edited by Vulture

No my contention is you have no idea regarding all the details of this case and taking a legal filing in a country with an F in judicial integrity as the recitation of the facts is just dumb and your insistence on trying to turn me into a xenophobe for waiting on further information has been the funniest part of all.

7 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes I'm sure corruption and the likes stops at businesses. Smh

Waiting on the process to play out is stupid in a dui case... fine. Drawing conclusions in cases like these with no real details from both sides is just wrong. 

Okay let's get back to the simple facts: He is being charged in the federal women's justice court with abduction, assault, domestic violence and failure to pay. There is video of him withholding child from parent with custody. The fact he is being charged with failure to provide support confirms that he does in fact not have custody, since if he had custody there would be no question of support. Failure to provide court ordered child support is considered contempt of court.

I don't see what the bone of contention there. These are the facts I cited. My conclusion is, he's screwed. You seem to be suggesting its reasonable to suggest these facts are all fabricated because Mexico is corrupt, as if that means an entire chain of events being reported may not have occurred. Doesn't seem reasonable to me.

• Like 1