Thank You Everyone

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

I'd like to take this opportunity on Thanksgiving to thank all of Soxtalk for giving me a forum to write about my favorite team.

I know this place can get wild and crazy a lot and I mean a REAL lot but I wouldn't be coming here for the last 15+ years if I didn't love this place.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and have a great Thanksgiving  !

Now let's continue the craziness and get some reinforcements and win a World Series !

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Nice thread @CaliSoxFanViaSWside ! Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving full of food, family, friends and fun.

Also, thanks to the Staff and Owners, who operate the site. I'm new here, was a long time poster on WSI, looking forward to hopefully the best decade of White Sox baseball!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I'd like to take this opportunity on Thanksgiving to thank all of Soxtalk for giving me a forum to write about my favorite team.

I know this place can get wild and crazy a lot and I mean a REAL lot but I wouldn't be coming here for the last 15+ years if I didn't love this place.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and have great Thanksgiving  !

Now let's continue the craziness and get some reinforcements and win a World Series !

Ditto. I found this site in 2015 and it has been a fantastic outlet for me to talk about the Sox. I've been here throughout the rebuild...that says something about this site lol.

• Like 1