It's time to move on from the La Russa hire, folks

ron883

I keep seeing this brought up in other threads. Most people here hate the hire. It's very unfortunate. However, it is done and over with. It ain't changing. Let's cheer on the White Sox players, not the manager or owner. Quit your complaining and derailing of threads. If it bothers you so much, there is a team on the northside you can cheer for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I keep seeing this brought up in other threads. Most people here hate the hire. It's very unfortunate. However, it is done and over with. It ain't changing. Let's cheer on the White Sox players, not the manager or owner. Quit your complaining and derailing of threads. If it bothers you so much, there is a team on the northside you can cheer for. 

Nope.  I am still disgusted by the hire and will forever be critical.  I will continue to push back against those that tell others to just get over it.  The hire has real world consequences and those don't go away even if you don't care or want to hear about the ramifications. 

And speaking of the northside, why are you still here?

• Like 1

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Nope.  I am still disgusted by the hire and will forever be critical.  I will continue to push back against those that tell others to just get over it.  The hire has real world consequences and those don't go away even if you don't care or want to hear about the ramifications. 

And speaking of the northside, why are you still here?

I physically moved to the northside. I live in Lakeview currently. It's going great I might add. 

14 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

The last time I finally felt content (eh not a fan but was done being upset) about the hire, the news of the DUI came out.

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Like 1

None of these posts are helpful.  There is already one big TLR page. If people want to vent on TLR - you got a place for it.  If you want to sing his praises - you have a spot for it.  If there is actual new news - okay - we can have a new thread.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1