The OFFICIAL Sung-Bum Na Thread

14 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

This guy has been a beast in the KBO for a long time and apparently he’s being posted. He might be one of my top choices for RF if the Sox don’t get Springer. 

Apparently DH'd in 80 out of 130 games last season, his first after a major knee injury.  Seems to raise defensive questions similar to the Castellanos's/Ozunas of the world.

4 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Apparently DH'd in 80 out of 130 games last season, his first after a major knee injury.  Seems to raise defensive questions similar to the Castellanos's/Ozunas of the world.

I believe he used to play CF so he should hopefully be a decent defender in RF even after the injury. The big question is if the Sox think his bat will translate from the KBO to MLB, but there's no doubt that he put up monster stats in Korea for the past several year.

52 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Sounds like he's just some bum. Nah. 

Compared to the Reds' Mukbang, he is.

The only fast food burger I eat these days are In n Out, have mixed feelings if it ever moved to Chicago, as I appreciate the rare west coast treat vs. it being always available.

5 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The only fast food burger I eat these days are In n Out, have mixed feelings if it ever moved to Chicago, as I appreciate the rare west coast treat vs. it being always available.

Overrated! (Clap clap clap-clap clap)