MLB Winter Meetings Thread

Orlando

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

Can you imagine how Soxtalk would be if non of the top free agents or any of the known names are not signed until April or May? Lol 😂 

OMG, how brutal......nothing could happen all winter. We could get to SB Sunday and crickets, as the Owners/Union duke it out over money. 

Then, there's either an agreement or an imposed season and everyone signs within 2 weeks. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 35thstreetswarm said:

If my beloved Sox trade our number 1 prospect--from my alma mater and favorite college program--to my least favorite team (the Cubs), I will be very sad.  But it will save me a purchase of the expensive custom Cal baseball jersey I would have gotten for his Sox debut.

Unless they're doing something crazy like a package of Darvish/Contreras/Bryant, I highly doubt any Cubs player has enough surplus value to necessitate Vaughn

• Like 2

Just now, 35thstreetswarm said:

If my beloved Sox trade our number 1 prospect--from my alma mater and favorite college program--to my least favorite team (the Cubs), I will be very sad.  But it will save me a purchase of the expensive custom Cal baseball jersey I would have gotten for his Sox debut.

There's basically no universe where Vaughn goes to the Cubs.

• Like 1