Jump to content
Whisox05

Rumor: Sox discussing deal with Cubs/Rangers

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

I’m serious. Phil wrote an article about the Sox landing Snell. Then Al’s beef started posting about it.  They don’t follow each other. Nor does Phil follow the Jacob Larson guy. They also are active at the same times. It’s a theory I have.

 

C213FAD3-1D09-4D69-AE38-7B04B963CECB.jpeg

Eh that’s weak. He could just be following hash tags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bmags said:

For all the cubs talk here, I realized a lot of posters stopped paying attention to them in 2018.

Heyward isn’t a star. But he’s been better offensively and still pretty good in right, and RF in the grf  isn’t that hard.

Darvish has been an ace. And don’t tell me what a pitchers career is, tell me what they’ve done recently.

Heyward would have had 3rd highest fWAR of the Sox hitters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Eh that’s weak. He could just be following hash tags.

It’s just a theory I have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fathom said:

Say it does happen (Dunning + for Yu and Heyward).  Is it bad that it wouldn’t shock me if they bring in two more ex Cubs?  Q and Schwarber make sense.

You know you’re my guy fathom, but you are truly obsessed with the Cubs lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Orlando said:

You guys know that Al’s Beef is Phil Rogers right? He literally responded from the wrong account

No way Phil Rogers is this witty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Ted Williams Frozen Wang is the only insider that I trust 

He doesn't follow through on anything, so I wouldn't.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You know you’re my guy fathom, but you are truly obsessed with the Cubs lol

Wouldn’t have even suggested Schwarber if it wasn’t for Nightengale today. Also Wittenmyer sure seemed confident Q would be with the Sox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quin said:

He doesn't follow through on anything, so I wouldn't.

It's Ron trolling the Al's account. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KrankinSox said:

I don't trust these accounts but this reaction makes it seem like someone other than Heyward for RF.

Nah, it’s the same rumor mentioned here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bmags said:

For all the cubs talk here, I realized a lot of posters stopped paying attention to them in 2018.

Heyward isn’t a star. But he’s been better offensively and still pretty good in right, and RF in the grf  isn’t that hard.

Darvish has been an ace. And don’t tell me what a pitchers career is, tell me what they’ve done recently.

And if the Cubs pay down a portion of Heyward’s contract, it may in fact become movable to some degree after the 2021 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Wouldn’t have even suggested Schwarber if it wasn’t for Nightengale today. Also Wittenmyer sure seemed confident Q would be with the Sox.

I’m just messing around.  What did Nightengale say about Schwarber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m just messing around.  What did Nightengale say about Schwarber?

Twice today he said he’s an option for them and also said he would be someone who would attract fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked to stay up for a few hours while nothing happens 

I almost guarantee if it happens, it’s announced via press release again before national media picks up on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m just messing around.  What did Nightengale say about Schwarber?

Jerry thinks that if he gets the Cub players he can draw their fans to the South Side when fans are allowed.  It's the only reason I think there's any validity whatsoever to this rumor. I wouldn't even give it credence if it wasn't for Kenny's BFF. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

I don't trust these accounts but this reaction makes it seem like someone other than Heyward for RF.

Yeah it does seem that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Jerry thinks that if he gets the Cub players he can draw their fans to the South Side when fans are allowed.  It's the only reason I think there's any validity whatsoever to this rumor. I wouldn't even give it credence if it wasn't for Kenny's BFF. 

Not sure Cubs fan are huge Heyward fans at this point in time, although they sure as shit loved that 8th inning miracle speech he gave in the World Series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I just thought I'd check Soxtalk one more time before going to bed....guess I'll be up awhile now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×