Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread

Chicago White Sox

1 hour ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I’m pretty sure this is Rick Hahn’s burner account

Thanks for posting, Rick Hahn's account much more interesting than the fast food garbage.

Deep Thoughts, with Rick Hahn....

Madrigal has already reached his "short" ceiling

Go make me a sandwich

Correction - Should be "White Sox" "high priced" vets.....

Sucks to be a Padres fan. LOL

How did it work for you Hahn the past 15 years?

Grandal, Keuchel, Parrot, Dunn, LaRoche, etc. prove otherwise.

Hopefully Hahn's lesson learned sticks

5 hours ago, Drake Is Our Leader said:

Just enjoy the Food Guys. They've been ahead of the media on some things but there is also no need to see them as a pied piper either. It's not going to leave you embarrassed if you followed it and they end up not batting 1.000

Just tidbits to share and is good discussion source either way on how to shape the team

Welcome to Soxtalk!

• Thanks 1

It's 4:30am here in California and nothing has happened other than a Rick Hahn burner account being ungraved, speculation of rampant meth use among twitter quacks, and a new Soxtalk user.

Well... that actually is a lot. Just no Hendriks movement. Damn.

7 hours ago, Sambuca said:

One day, they should make a documentary about ACB’s lone “source” in the White Sox org.  What kind of weird life has the source led to develop this relationship with ACB?  And now even more weirdly, making it his personal mission to feed any inside information he gets to his special friend/pet.

If it’s a real thing happening, it’s just funny to think about the actual dynamic. 

Yep. Funny to go back around Oct. time frame and check out some of his many proclamations yet many here hang on his every guess.   

9 hours ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I’m pretty sure this is Rick Hahn’s burner account

Certainly not putting any stock in this tweet, but I’d like to make fun of the logic nonetheless. If you think there is an option that is “just as capable” AND “less expensive,” why on earth are you trying for the more expensive option in the first place?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

I know a lot of you dislike Hahn, but he can't be dumb enough to make a burner account with his own initials as the username

I think RH is very underrated.  His ability to get extensions done is the best bar none.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

How many times do I have to keep explaining myself that I’m not him? Lol. My post was just my opinion and what I think is going to happen.

I dunno, when are you going to stop with the "we" references when discussing the team.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

5 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I dunno, when are you going to stop with the "we" references when discussing the team.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Ok listen here buddy, why don’t you login in to twitter and ask him who he really is instead of making false accusations. 

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 3

6 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Ok listen here buddy, why don’t you login in to twitter and ask him who he really is instead of making false accusations. 

I'm sure this will settle everything 

11 hours ago, Sambuca said:

One day, they should make a documentary about ACB’s lone “source” in the White Sox org.  What kind of weird life has the source led to develop this relationship with ACB?  And now even more weirdly, making it his personal mission to feed any inside information he gets to his special friend/pet.

If it’s a real thing happening, it’s just funny to think about the actual dynamic. 

This part is easy.  People get addicted to the attention and praise.

13 hours ago, Sleepy Harold said:

The players don't have much choice other than to roll with him. I HIGHLY doubt that anyone here wants this team to implode after being a complete dumpster fire for more than a decade. You can want the team to succeed (WE ALL DO) and be dissatisfied with how other aspects of the club are run/operating.

For some an if, then statement is too much depth for them to understand.  Gotta be all black or white to make sense.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drake Is Our Leader said:

Just enjoy the Food Guys. They've been ahead of the media on some things but there is also no need to see them as a pied piper either. It's not going to leave you embarrassed if you followed it and they end up not batting 1.000

Just tidbits to share and is good discussion source either way on how to shape the team

The biggest problem isn't the sharing of information, or even that they aren't always right.  The problem is when they get to enjoying the attention and start moving past what they know, and start moving into what they think should or could happen, and start blurring the line between knowledge and blathering on about nothing, and put themselves into a situation where people can't tell which is which.

• knightni changed the title to Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread
  • Quin pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic