Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread

Chicago White Sox

9 hours ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Don't challenge his encyclopedic knowledge of fake Sox rumor twitter account guys.  There are a few posters here who follow these guys around like the national enquirer follows the royal family.  Notcishek can't even take his top off at the beach and let his nips get some sun without some guy like adam maloney or orlando popping up from behind a push to snap a few photos for the next issue of the ragazine.

Judging by your posts, it sounds like your feelings.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Orlando said:

It’s this simple for me (if I’m the guy you are taking about) , I question other sources because they haven’t gotten anything right in a long time or have been flat out wrong. I believe what specifically Al’s beef says because he has been right and has yet to be wrong. Some of you make fun of Adam or I for believing this guy but do no research.  I am going to stop posting in this thread because guys like you who complain and cry about it yet add nothing at all to conversation are really annoying. Watch how fast these threads dry up without those tweets. 

Yeah if you think I'm referring to you, you must have maloney blocked

Also, would anyone care if this pointless thread dried up?

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah if you think I'm referring to you, you must have maloney blocked

Also, would anyone care if this pointless thread dried up?

I apologize if it wasn’t about me. But I think this is the least pointless thread going right now. Trevor Bauer? pointless. Kris Bryant? pointless. Hendriks? Not so much. I guess it’s better to talk about players that will never wear a white Sox uniform then the player who even outside of the food guys and Cishek is heavily tied to the Sox.

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 3

I remember people here were crapping on some Score show host or whatever who said that the Sox never planned on spending big money or giving out long-term deals or signing top-tier FAs this offseason.  Some people took shots at him saying he had no sources while slurping up the food guys.  Well, who was really right?  By my estimation, "no source" Score is correct and the food frauds are still frauds.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

I remember people here were crapping on some Score show host or whatever who said that the Sox never planned on spending big money or giving out long-term deals or signing top-tier FAs this offseason.  Some people took shots at him saying he had no sources while slurping up the food guys.  Well, who was really right?  By my estimation, "no source" Score is correct and the food frauds are still frauds.

It must be exhausting to search this much stuff out to be pissed off about.  I hate this off season, but even I haven't gotten to the stage where I am cucking talk radio hosts to be upset.

• Thanks 2

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

It must be exhausting to search this much stuff out to be pissed off about.  I hate this off season, but even I haven't gotten to the stage where I am cucking talk radio hosts to be upset.

Dude you can post like 600 less times a day?  You'd still lead the whole site in posts per minute even if you did.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

It was Jessie Rogers from ESPN who said that

Edited by DH in the NL
  • Like 1

Have to enjoy the overall level of patience that mods typically extend to posters, allowing them to properly and publicly humiliate themselves first before disappearing them.

WSI, if you even looked at a mod in the wrong way, you'd be quickly banished.

PS:  This is in no way, shape or form intended to spark a "Free Speech/1st Amendment" discussion as it currently pertains to internet sites or apps.

Edited by caulfield12

• knightni changed the title to Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread
  • Quin pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic