Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread

Chicago White Sox

14 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

It’s so odd how these two accounts became BFF’s overnight. I really want to know who’s behind this account. It’s legitimately the only random, non-verified account that company follows. 

Not only that, I see Eno Sarris is following that account too. 

18 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

It’s so odd how these two accounts became BFF’s overnight. I really want to know who’s behind this account. It’s legitimately the only random, non-verified account that company follows. 

Codify sure thinks he’s deciding soon

LA Times:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2021-01-07/blake-treinen-dodgers-wait-out-bullpen-market-kirby-yates

The Dodgers’ interest in Hendriks, widely regarded as the best free-agent reliever, has recently dissipated, according to people with knowledge of the situation. The 31-year-old Hendriks wants a four-year contract. But going to four years for a reliever isn’t in the Dodgers’ playbook this winter.

Edited by Drake Is Our Leader

24 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

His name is Andy Maroney or something like that.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drake Is Our Leader said:

LA Times:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2021-01-07/blake-treinen-dodgers-wait-out-bullpen-market-kirby-yates

The Dodgers’ interest in Hendriks, widely regarded as the best free-agent reliever, has recently dissipated, according to people with knowledge of the situation. The 31-year-old Hendriks wants a four-year contract. But going to four years for a reliever isn’t in the Dodgers’ playbook this winter.

🔥

• Like 1

Predictions:  

Hendriks - 4 years - 44 million

Tommy La Stella - 1 year - 6 million

Suzuki - 1 year - 3 million

Rodon - 1 year 2.25 million + incentives (i know right....)

My guess is SP market is more expensive than we hoped and we can't afford to make another big trade.  I honestly wouldn't HATE Rodon, as the bridge to Kopech.

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Hahn spending to add Hendriks to this pitching staff would be like a guy who can barely pay his credit card debt adding rims to a Toyota Camry.  It's wasteful, unnecessary, stupid, and the end result really isn't all that impressive anyway.

How is it wasteful?  We already have a good staff and offense.  It would be like putting new rims on a Mercedes.  Don't need to, but still nice.

• Like 2

Just now, YourWhatHurts said:

You are the Ted Cruz to the food fakers/not cishek's Trump.

How?  I rarely post or talk about Cishek. Al’s beef is obviously somehow connected. There is a lot of proof but what I sent that fire emoji to is what the LA Times said.

• Thanks 1

• knightni changed the title to Old: Mega Hendriks Speculation Thread
  • Quin pinned this topic
  • Chisoxfn locked and unpinned this topic