2020/2021 NCAA Basketball Thread

7 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

The combination of names I've seen if the Clones move on is an odd one, might as well throw him on the list.

I have no idea - but any choice Hoiberg comes back? It isn't like Nebraska has dominated and its home for Fred and seems like the timing would make sense from ISU perspective?  What actually happened to Iowa State this year? Was it injuries or just a massive talent issue (i.e., they lost ability to recruit)?  Its okay - Iowa will lose to Grand Canyon and be one and done.  

9 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I have no idea - but any choice Hoiberg comes back? It isn't like Nebraska has dominated and its home for Fred and seems like the timing would make sense from ISU perspective?  What actually happened to Iowa State this year? Was it injuries or just a massive talent issue (i.e., they lost ability to recruit)?  Its okay - Iowa will lose to Grand Canyon and be one and done.  

He's one of the names.

They were really hard hit by COVID, recruiting misses, and Haliburton and THT were not expected to be guys that only stuck around a year or two, but the guys brought in to replace them simply haven't been good enough. 

Just now, Marqhead said:

Down goes Ohio State! What a finish. 

They really live and die with Duane Washington. Washington kept them in the B1G championship game and he totally shot them out of this game in OT.

11 hours ago, chw42 said:

They really live and die with Duane Washington. Washington kept them in the B1G championship game and he totally shot them out of this game in OT.

EJ Liddell carried them for most of that game...he’s kind of a tweener because of his height and potential NBA position, but he can really play.  Does he go pro?

State of Texas 5-0 so far but likely to lose Abilene Christian to Texas matchup.

Will be interesting to see if Michigan can recover from loss of Livers.  They could go out in round of 32 or definitely Sweet 16.