Day 12 of no new Sox News

Texsox

7 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yet here you are making it personal, and following me around to respond to me in every discussion.  Even to the point of throwing underlying threats into posts about what needs to be done if I don't obey you, even with the extreme hypocrisy you are showing here with your own history.  And why?  But no, keep threatening me.

🤣...lol at the idea of me threatening you.  This is an anonymous message board and you’re the admin, what in the world could I do?  For the love of god go get help because these can’t be real statements.  They’re literally getting crazier and crazier by the post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

🤣...lol at the idea of me threatening you.  This is an anonymous message board and you’re the admin, what in the world could I do?  For the love of god go get help because these can’t be real statements.  They’re literally getting crazier and crazier by the post.

4r4yfu.jpg

• Haha 4

On 12/19/2020 at 5:02 PM, DanofDuPage said:

I look at all sports as entertainment. I have been a White Sox fan since I was a kid. I like to look for info on my team. When politics came into the NFL I stopped watching. Last NBA season when politics became bigger than the game I stopped watching. I just watch college Basketball now. Look the only thing that Obama and I have in common is the White Sox. That’s Cool! So keep your politics and complaining to yourself. Look for a more positive way to support your team. Be Happy.

When in the hell did this become about politics?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Texsox said:

Lol That wasn't the only reason you were banned.  Fortunately there's other White Sox message boards for you to post on.  

And after this banning we'll find another slow time on the board when we're bored and repeat the process. Having old friends return is good for the soul. 

Ok now you are just flat out LYING.  I was "dinged"  for calling Palka(i think) a clown.  In response i  said almost those EXACT words(in above post) AND  I WAS BANNED.  Do NOT call me a liar again.  And if your tiny brain has not figured it out yet,  I DONT CARE IF YOU BAN ME, or i wouldnt keep coming back with the same emails and screens.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

SS2K5 thinks this forum revolves around him. It’s truly unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2

5 hours ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Without a doubt ss2k is annoying af, but all these new meatheads are making this board beyond insufferable cot damn

LOL if you are referring to me, i am as far away from new or meatball as it gets.  But hey  dont believe me lol i have 53 posts and 39 plus ones.  Pretty sure multiple people are tired of the bs on this site.  LOL but hey pretty good in house site attempt lol.  Almost ok wait no lol nobody bought that.

Edited by Briro2021
  • Fire 1

8 hours ago, Briro2021 said:

Lol. Of course you would think that you have a better idea of why you were banned than the people that actually decided to ban you.

We've about given up that you would actually stop trolling every thread and attacking mods. You don't care if you're banned then in a week or so it will be week after week of you keep trying to get back in.  So eventually we take bets on what you'll write and let you back in "bro" <-- which was a winner for me, although I was worried at first that you had taken bro out of your vocabulary. 

Now to be completely transparent there is a response I'm trying to have you write. 

7 hours ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

SS2K5 thinks this forum revolves around him. It’s truly unbelievable.

When we started here there were three very active WS boards. We were the smallest. No one has devoted more time and energy building this forum than SS2k5. Now it's the largest WS forum by every metric. The thousands of unpaid hours for almost twenty years working the behind the scenes stuff is truly unbelievable and I for one appreciate all of his efforts to build this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

@Texsox where were we now?  Day 15?  Got a bit noisy in here 

Which banned poster should we allow back in next?  Although thematically we should do this around Easter not Christmas for a religious tie in along with sports and politics. 

I believe ironically we brought back Birlilo on SS2k5's birthday. 

7 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Which banned poster should we allow back in next?  Although thematically we should do this around Easter not Christmas for a religious tie in along with sports and politics. 

I believe ironically we brought back Birlilo on SS2k5's birthday. 

Our pool of banned posters is quite deep we can take our pick

• Haha 1

• Texsox locked this topic