2020 NBA Regular Season Thread

bmags

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Bulls can't sign Lonzo outright anymore - after this trade - so it kind of pushes the need for a move.  Bulls reportedly also in on Gary Trent Jr too.  I suspect we are about to see 1 more deal go down.  

Clippers also trying to get Ball - but Bulls likely have better offer.  

Are we sure about that? I'm no cap expert but it looks like they have 24mill in cap space.

I keep hitting refresh to see what is next.   Next game is Saturday.  I literally can't wait for my kids to walk into the house to see his reaction when I tell him what the Bulls have done.  

His first question will be - is he good?  

• Like 2

I implore to watch some of his highlights on YouTube if you aren't familiar with his game.  His offense is very impressive and even on some of the best defenders in the game, walking bucket.  Can handle the ball, pass, shoot, great low post pivots and spin moves and aggressive taking it to the hole for a monster dunk when needed.  He's actually what We hoped Lauri would become.  

It's going to be exciting seeing what him and Lavine, who both have not had another top offensive partner/option, can do together. 

Edited by Chi Town Sox

12 minutes ago, scs787 said:

Gary Trent Jr. would be an interesting add. Having a pretty good year and still super young. 

Is he kinda redundant with Coby though? Maybe they're quietly shopping White too?

I think Coby is gonna be gone at some point over the next year.  Can't start him, he isn't doing well off the bench, super inconsistent.  They are worrying about redundancy, they are worried about replacing 

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I think Coby is gonna be gone at some point over the next year.  Can't start him, he isn't doing well off the bench, super inconsistent.  They are worrying about redundancy, they are worried about replacing 

He's a chip - period.  And getting him to play off the bench - he'll have plenty of minutes, especially on hot nights - is probably the best place for White to be at this point and it should help the team win while actually keeping his value inflated for a squad that maybe says hey - lets give him more minutes as a starter.  

Fo rall we know they will move Mark & White for something and than move something else and get Ball.  Who knows.  

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Can I bump the draft thread where I said both Carter and Hutch were bad picks?

Hutchison was such a GarPax kind of pick. He probably would have gone late 2nd/undrafted but GarPax had to use a late 1st to get him. 

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

More Bulls stuff allegedly:

Wizards receive: Daniel Gafford Chandler Hutchinson Bulls receive: Troy Brown Jr. Mo Wagner

I'll miss Gafford's crazy man energy, but my dude was limited.

• bmags locked this topic