2020 NBA Regular Season Thread

bmags

17 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

At least he plays defense,  and it frees up White to play 2 guard which will make him a better player.

I agree - at this point it is the move they have to make and ball clearly has upside. Risks too but he is a good roster fit. I think key to this franchise flipping to real good is whether one of our two high rookie draft picks can take the next step forward. With a full training camp and another year of development plus time for Vuc to gel - they should be a team that is much improved but with a pretty definitive ceiling barring one of their youngsters leaping forward into stardom/very good status. If that happens - they can be a free agent / superstar destination. Honestly - I kind of think KD might come (not that he is the most likeable guy) but he seems to like bulls and appears tight with Zach. 

Bulls are reportedly aiming at both Ball and Rose. If Rose continues being the Rose of the past few years, he's probably a pretty good spark plug off the bench.

But I have ... no idea how they get both of them + keeping ANY of Coby, Sato, Theis, Thad, and (way less important, but idk how they shed him) Aminu.

I'd love to keep Thad and Theis, but unless the capologist they brought on board knows some arcane tricks, I've got no clue.

14 minutes ago, Quin said:

Bulls are reportedly aiming at both Ball and Rose. If Rose continues being the Rose of the past few years, he's probably a pretty good spark plug off the bench.

But I have ... no idea how they get both of them + keeping ANY of Coby, Sato, Theis, Thad, and (way less important, but idk how they shed him) Aminu.

I'd love to keep Thad and Theis, but unless the capologist they brought on board knows some arcane tricks, I've got no clue.

The report I saw said Rose is looking to get paid. He's been playing for vet minimum or close the past couple of seasons. The Bulls have had such bad luck bringing stars back. Of course, it's pretty much when they were done anyway, but I wouldn't want to pay Rose a lot of money. He is due for a surgery or two, and or a reappearance by General Soreness.

I can never figure out nba salary cap but do they not get any exemptions if they start offseason below cap? Or if once they hit it with a signing, do they still get a MLE or anything

• bmags locked this topic