2021 NHL Thread

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

This is gonna be a long season lmfao

Like...REAL bad. When I turned it on, I immediately said “What the hell is a Pius Suter?” 

It’s a terrible, terrible roster. 

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

Bears are meh. The Bulls and Hawks truly suck. The Cubs are meh as well.

We could easily go from the ongoing NBA/NHL seasons through the next NFL season and have only 1 of 5 teams make the postseason when combined, 46% of teams in all leagues make the postseason. That's pathetic. Maybe 2 if the Bears back in again.

17 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

The Blackhawks are dogs***

At least they have a genius leading them through the rebuild though!

I think Bowman should have been shown the door a while ago, but I'm actually OK with JC being the Head Coach right now. There isn't a coach in the world that can make this roster a winner, so bringing someone new in seems like a waste. But Bowman shouldn't be rebuilding this thing. 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I think Bowman should have been shown the door a while ago, but I'm actually OK with JC being the Head Coach right now. There isn't a coach in the world that can make this roster a winner, so bringing someone new in seems like a waste. But Bowman shouldn't be rebuilding this thing. 

Colliton is a joke, but with him at the helm they'll easily be a bottom 3 team. I'm good with that. Unfortunately he'll probably be around next year too thanks to that insane extension that he just got

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Colliton is a joke, but with him at the helm they'll easily be a bottom 3 team. I'm good with that. Unfortunately he'll probably be around next year too thanks to that insane extension that he just got

The way the team looks like right isn't changing anytime soon. If anything, it gets worse before it gets better. If he is hurting development get him out of here, but if he's just a "guy" I'm fine with him being the punching bag for 2-3 years until the arrow starts pointing up again.....which is going to be a while. 

2 hours ago, Tony said:

The way the team looks like right isn't changing anytime soon. If anything, it gets worse before it gets better. If he is hurting development get him out of here, but if he's just a "guy" I'm fine with him being the punching bag for 2-3 years until the arrow starts pointing up again.....which is going to be a while. 

Playing Kubalik for 2 minutes in the 1st period yesterday and then blaming it on the scorekeeper is not only inexcusable but it shows a total lack of awareness: he really shouldn't be the coach of an NHL team. I love the Jeremy Trestman and Jeremy Del Negro nicknames he's getting on twitter

And yes I know this was "adjusted" but it seems like it was a forced change due to the media attention it got

17 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Playing Kubalik for 2 minutes in the 1st period yesterday and then blaming it on the scorekeeper is not only inexcusable but it shows a total lack of awareness: he really shouldn't be the coach of an NHL team. I love the Jeremy Trestman and Jeremy Del Negro nicknames he's getting on twitter

And yes I know this was "adjusted" but it seems like it was a forced change due to the media attention it got

Yeah, that stuff can’t happen and if he’s hurting the club, get him out. 

21 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Hockey trade.

Lots of rumors about PLD being a sack of crap. Regardless his postseason last year was impressive as hell & a lot of people forget he was chosen 3rd overall behind Mathews and Laine, yet now it can be argued he's the best of the 3

• bmags locked this topic