Merry Christmas Soxtalk!

southsider2k5

We have been around quite a few blocks here at Soxtalk, and none of them are quite like the one we have just made.  I know 2020 has been a year of loss and struggle for way to much of this country, and our little corner of the interwebs isn't immune from that.  I just want to take the time to wish everyone a happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas.  Hopefully even if those struggles are still present for you, this time can give even a temporary respite from the pressures of life.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Although it's been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.

Thanks Cali...cooking some risotto for the family and enjoying a fabulous St. Bernabus Apt 12 this Xmas Eve...all the best to you and all on Soxtalk for a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!!  CHEERS everyone!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Along with Merry Christmas, I want to say thank you to all of you, whoever you are, for making and keeping this site vital and engaging.

As an out of town member who doesn’t post very often but reads here constantly, this site has been so important to me since joining in the off season before the glorious year of 2005. 
Everyone stay safe, be smart and let’s win the Series next year, because I truly think we can. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Merry Christmas! 95 days until opening day

Opening Day as scheduled would truly be a Christmas miracle. 

Hot stove MLB GM Survey:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30572289/spend-big-lindor-bryant-get-dealt-gms-insiders-weigh-in

Two-part question: Do you think spring training will start on time, and will baseball play 162 regular-season games?

Survey says: Start on time -- Yes 8, No 12. Play 162 -- Yes 10, No 10.