Sox still talking with Colome

southsider2k5

45 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Apparently quite a few of you have a need to not come to a logical closing point. 

It's as if you think logic is pedantic. Sorry, no one is going to twist my arguments into something they aren't. The incessant use of "everyone" to attempt to push a personal bias into the realm of reality doesn't work, sorry.

We all have arguments and we all take heat from numerous people. If you have to claim "everyone" does anything... you're wrong and you never had a let to stand on. and I never do that because I am not hypocrite and actually believe the words I am saying. If you can't and aren't, then just let it go.

If you have a problem with that and just wanna stick your head in the sand, then putting me on ignore is a great service to me, too. I would encourage it.

This dude’s name is “RagahRagah”, he has Tom Cruise laughing as his profile picture and this is all taking place on a message board about a sports team. This same guy just gave his 6th or 7th speech about how he’s not a hypocrite. The same guy thinks it’s his duty decide what’s “wrong” and to call everyone else out for being “wrong”. 😂 

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando said:

This dude’s name is “RagahRagah”, he has Tom Cruise laughing as his profile picture and this is all taking place on a message board about a sports team. This same guy just gave his 6th or 7th speech about how he’s not a hypocrite and how everyone else is wrong. The same guy thinks it’s his duty to call everyone else for being “wrong”. 😂 

If you put him into your “Hall of Fame” list, this site gets better.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, hi8is said:

You may not be nearly as important as you seem to think you are. ( Just a thought. )

I don’t know, man.  I feel like the entire board has been different since experiencing my presence.  A lot of people feel it.  I don’t know if it’s just the power talking, but I don’t want people to stop feeling it.

17 minutes ago, Sambuca said:

I don’t know, man.  I feel like the entire board has been different since experiencing my presence.  A lot of people feel it.  I don’t know if it’s just the power talking, but I don’t want people to stop feeling it.

If you joined around March 15th of 2020, please go back in time and do something differently.

Maybe there’s some wild cause and effect thing going on here in the quantum realm. 

9 hours ago, Orlando said:

This dude’s name is “RagahRagah”, he has Tom Cruise laughing as his profile picture and this is all taking place on a message board about a sports team. This same guy just gave his 6th or 7th speech about how he’s not a hypocrite. The same guy thinks it’s his duty decide what’s “wrong” and to call everyone else out for being “wrong”. 😂 

While being upset when he gets similar done to him.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Orlando said:

I am not sure what the actual fuck my username or avatar has to do with any actual post I make on this forum. That's one of the most obtuse things I have ever heard.

Thanks for being a shining example of the type of person I'm talking about.  The people who seem to complain most about me simply complain, they won't even make an actual point or support said complaint with examples.

Unlike you and a few others, I actually explain my positions and points to the full extent. Notice I am not the one who ever walks away from an argument.  Like I said, if truth and actual effort bother you that much, you can feel free to add me to your ignore list. You'd be doing me a favour. Unless you are the type that simply likes to seek attention and would rather make childish posts like the one I'm quoting here?

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

I am not sure what the actual fuck my username or avatar has to do with any actual post I make on this forum. That's one of the most obtuse things I have ever heard.

Thanks for being a shining example of the type of person I'm talking about.  The people who seem to complain most about me simply complain, they won't even make an actual point or support said complaint with examples.

Unlike you and a few others, I actually explain my positions and points to the full extent. Notice I am not the one who ever walks away from an argument.  Like I said, if truth and actual effort bother you that much, you can feel free to add me to your ignore list. You'd be doing me a favour. Unless you are the type that simply likes to seek attention and would rather make childish posts like the one I'm quoting here?

I think Orlando is saying that a username or avatar can leave an impression different than intended.  Many people consider Tom Cruise an arrogant twit and your avatar kind of fits that image of him.  My avatar is a young and smiling Madrigal giving the impression of my being young and good-natured...although that is far from my actual self.  Secondly, you address not walking away from an argument.  Most of what is talked about here is opinion...not fact.  Try discussing a subject rather than winning the argument.  Just my opinion that many posters try winning arguments and no one ever seems to change anyone's mind.  You are a well-informed dude...don't let so many topics get personnel.

25 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I think Orlando is saying that a username or avatar can leave an impression different than intended.  Many people consider Tom Cruise an arrogant twit and your avatar kind of fits that image of him.  My avatar is a young and smiling Madrigal giving the impression of my being young and good-natured...although that is far from my actual self.  Secondly, you address not walking away from an argument.  Most of what is talked about here is opinion...not fact.  Try discussing a subject rather than winning the argument.  Just my opinion that many posters try winning arguments and no one ever seems to change anyone's mind.  You are a well-informed dude...don't let so many topics get personnel.

It's extremely small minded to make presumptions of someone based on their user name or their avatar. I use the avatar because I think it is funny and the name has a story behind it. These are not things I should have to explain to anyone.  Anyone who is actually ignoring the words someone actually typed and instead grasps at something entirely irrelevant to make a judgment about that person is not a logical, rational human being.  If you care more about aesthetic than substance you are petty and presumptuous.  

What Orlando *actually* said is stupid. 

I don't really jump into that many topics unless I notice someone saying something that is provably incorrect, no reason not to correct misinformation. 

I never run from an argument and I will always respond kindly to someone being kind. When someone has nothing to do but insult you instead of argue your point it's clear they have nothing to contribute.

Thanks for being an adult with your reply!

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Haha 2