Trade Whispers - Starting Pitchers

Chicago White Sox

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

🤔...no idea what team he is referring to.  Feels like we always trade with Texas, but they don’t have anyone left that fills the bill.

Yeah Texas was first team I thought about.  Honestly next team I thought about was Cubs and Hendricks, but that would cause the worst spelling ever on this site.

• Haha 2

Just now, fathom said:

Yeah Texas was first team I thought about.  Honestly next team I thought about was Cubs and Hendricks, but that would cause the worst spelling ever on this site.

Good call, but don’t see them having any interest in Heuer.  Maybe Seattle?  Marco Gonzalez is probably more available than most of the other rumored names.

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

We have a really good history with them?

Wouldn't say a really good history, but we do share the spring training facilities and we have done some deals over the years. Plus the pkg being talked about could fit their needs, if one were to squint just a little bit.

4 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

Pretty sure they’re happy with Urias and Hiura up the middle. Madrigal not a good fit

They could move Hiura to 1B or DH. Problem is for Woodruff or Burnes, you’re going to have to add Vaughn or Kopech also

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

They could move Hiura to 1B or DH. Problem is for Woodruff or Burnes, you’re going to have to add Vaughn or Kopech also

Yeah, isn't Hiura terrible defensively? Not sure if he's a 2B long-term. But agree that Madrigal probably can't headline a deal for Burnes, and definitely can't for Woodruff

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Yeah, isn't Hiura terrible defensively? Not sure if he's a 2B long-term. But agree that Madrigal probably can't headline a deal for Burnes, and definitely can't for Woodruff

Yeah he’s a butcher at 2nd (and holy hell did he look bad last year trying to hit high fastballs)

• Quin locked this topic