2 hours ago, flavum said:

...or is she?

I just saw that. 

Dun dun dunnn!

Alive and probably needing a new publicist 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, knightni said:

She's reported as being dead again.

They should show her twice on the Academy Awards “In Memoriam” video. Bookend her Charlie’s Angels and 70’s shows pics.

Julie Strain - Penthouse Pet and Heavy Metal magazine and film model, 58 - Dementia that developed from a horse accident.

John Chaney, 89 - legendary Temple Basketball coach 

13 minutes ago, knightni said:

Leon Spinks, Boxer - 67

Many years ago, a friend of mine, who has also died, and I were drinking a couple of beers at the now closed Jackson Bar and Grill at Jackson and Clinton, right by Union Station before heading to the White Sox game.We were finishing our beers when the bartender gave us another and said this one was on Leon. We looked over to say thanks, and I thought to myself, that guy looks familiar. He had a Boxing coffee table book with him and I quickly figured it out. He was killing time waiting for his train to St. Louis  buying strangers drinks.RIP.

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Many years ago, a friend of mine, who has also died, and I were drinking a couple of beers at the now closed Jackson Bar and Grill at Jackson and Clinton, right by Union Station before heading to the White Sox game.We were finishing our beers when the bartender gave us another and said this one was on Leon. We looked over to say thanks, and I thought to myself, that guy looks familiar. He had a Boxing coffee table book with him and I quickly figured it out. He was killing time waiting for his train to St. Louis  buying strangers drinks.RIP.

Really cool story