Offseason General Trade & Signing Ideas Thread

YourWhatHurts

The previous thread on this is locked so I can't bump it to the top.

I think it's time that a general targets/trade ideas thread resurfaces which is separate from all the food fuckers' crap which the same 2 posters keep putting out.  You people stay out of this thread and keep those food fuckers and all their stupid bullshit out of here, ya hear?

I'll start off by recommending a trade of Grandal back to the Brewers for Hader and a prospect.  Then the Sox can throw some money at Realmuto.  I'm not sure why the Brewers would want to take on that salary tho.  Maybe get a third team involved.

42 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

The previous thread on this is locked so I can't bump it to the top.

I think it's time that a general targets/trade ideas thread resurfaces which is separate from all the food fuckers' crap which the same 2 posters keep putting out.  You people stay out of this thread and keep those food fuckers and all their stupid bullshit out of here, ya hear?

I'll start off by recommending a trade of Grandal back to the Brewers for Hader and a prospect.  Then the Sox can throw some money at Realmuto.  I'm not sure why the Brewers would want to take on that salary tho.  Maybe get a third team involved.

“Stupid bullsh**” and then proceeds to suggest trading Grandal back to the team that couldn’t re-sign him at the Sox price. Also suggests that the Sox would pay Realmuto. Give me a break LOL

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Orlando said:

“Stupid bullsh**” and then proceeds to suggest trading Grandal back to the team that couldn’t re-sign him at the Sox price. Also suggests that the Sox would pay Realmuto. Give me a break LOL

I'd like to trade Nick Madrigal for Mike Trout + a prospect. Not sure why the Angels would want to do it, but the Sox would be taking on lots of salary, so LAA needs to sweeten the deal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2