2021 Catch-All

SoxAce

• 2 weeks later...

After 2 years of avoiding co-vid, I tested positive this morning. Needless to say I was incredibly pissed. I alerted both my mom and dad's side since it was one of them in the family who got me sick since I don't go out. I am feeling better today than the last two days but still feel like shit. Co-vid is not a joke people.

6 hours ago, SoxAce said:

After 2 years of avoiding co-vid, I tested positive this morning. Needless to say I was incredibly pissed. I alerted both my mom and dad's side since it was one of them in the family who got me sick since I don't go out. I am feeling better today than the last two days but still feel like shit. Co-vid is not a joke people.

Get better ace!!! 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Hope you get well real soon. You're right. Covid is no joke. It is not a creation of Bill Gates or some other liberal monster. Things would have improved quicker if people took it seriously. Save the paranoia for something else.

• Love 1

Turns out I too have Covid. Had a little cold and got tested today (was going to leave the house and be at an event this weekend so wanted to get tested just in case) and turns out I had Covid (I am literally 90 percent at this point). Had both vax plus my booster so pretty sure that helped keep this thing as minor as it was (sore throat and a bit of congestion for about 3 days…at this point all that is left is a bit of congestion. 

23 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Hopefully it is low impact.  Get better!

On 12/29/2021 at 11:42 PM, Chisoxfn said:

Turns out I too have Covid. Had a little cold and got tested today (was going to leave the house and be at an event this weekend so wanted to get tested just in case) and turns out I had Covid (I am literally 90 percent at this point). Had both vax plus my booster so pretty sure that helped keep this thing as minor as it was (sore throat and a bit of congestion for about 3 days…at this point all that is left is a bit of congestion. 

You fully participated in the event of our lifetime. I'm glad it was minor.