Mets Reportedly Acquire Lindor/Carrasco (Passan Reporting)

bmags

Wow - thats awesome for Mets fans. I'm happy for them. they kind of remind me of Sox fans -- kind of the forgotten team in a big city. Cohen nets his guy plus gets a really nice piece in carrasco. Like others said although i feel bad for the Tribe, at the same time it makes our division easier. Good on them. Go mets. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

I know Gimenez did well last year but so far I'm a little surprised this nets Lindor AND carrasco. Lindor being a FA makes it lighter, but still...Mookie PLUS taking david prices contract got a top player.

Are they going for volume here?

I will be proven wrong undoubtedly but I find this just to be a very strange package. They are both talented and athletic but you will have to tap into a LOT more offense from Rosario and Gimenez to replace what you got from Lindor. It's not like they had a well balanced offense around it. Those dudes clocks are already ticking. Just weird to me.

Man the gap in offenses between what Twins and Sox will put out on offense next year vs indians, royals, tigers is stark. Anyone worried about fly balls and odorizzi could rest easy next year just matching him up vs. ALC. 

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Bieber - Plesac - McKenzie - Quantrill - Civale is still going to make things tough on our lineup. Barring more trades, I think Cleveland is still an 81-86 win team

Yeah... amazingly, their still not a bad team, but that is what is so frustrating for Cleveland fans...

they always have had such an amazing team, but ownership won't go in. So pathetic.

Definitely more thankful to be a White Sox fan compared to a Cleveland fan ...