Corey Kluber to Yanks per Passan

Orlando

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

2? Giolito, Keuchal, Lynn and Cease. Kopech as you stated will start in the minors but will come up eventually. That leaves 1 spot for half a season as it currently stands. They need a pitcher who can fill the #5 spot and possibly go to the pen later depending on the performance of Kopech and Cease..

Now, the want may be to get a TOR pitcher and push everyone down a notch and possibly not see Kopech this year 

Yeah idk why I explained it the way I did but I said Cease was a lock for one of the spots.

Edited by manbearpuig

39 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Has Kluber stated wanting to go to competitors only? Or is he open to anyone. That will really set his market. I wonder if yankees and twins would really go all in on pursuit.

Nothing has really been said.  But with 25ish teams there, I can't imagine he put a bunch of restrictions on who he invited.

5 hours ago, ptatc said:

Agreed but it all depends on the price, more length than dollars.

He would sure fit our situation better than many with his potential.  RH is very good at finding a way to satisfy individual contract desires with clubs' needs.  I would think 5-7 with some inventive bonus structure.  The fact that we will be a championship type club will put us ahead of many on the list of interested clubs.

I will always have a deep desire to get the players on my team who destroyed the Sox over and over in front of me.

I still wanted Salazar even when it was clear his arm was held together by twine.

Its hard not to want Kluber.