Pitchers and Catchers Report

hi8is

Noticed the morning was noticeably brighter today for the first time since solstice.  Crazy we are basically 4 weeks away.  I hope MLB doesn't screw up spring training too much.  The guys have already proven they are capable of being disciplined.  Whatever they did last year with protocol keep it rolling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, flavum said:

I think we may be off on the number/days thing. 34 days if it's Feb. 17.  Freddy Garcia days. 

Speaking of numbers, Madrigal  is back to 1, and Eaton is listed as 6 on one of the pages...retired for Lau, but maybe that's done now.

Who knows if that is accurate or not. I just figured Madrigal would change his number to 12 or something.

11 minutes ago, flavum said:

I think we may be off on the number/days thing. 34 days if it's Feb. 17.  Freddy Garcia days. 

Speaking of numbers, Madrigal  is back to 1, and Eaton is listed as 6 on one of the pages...retired for Lau, but maybe that's done now.

Do we know if anybody is already down in AZ at Camelback?  I'd assume there's a few heading there soon.

20 minutes ago, flavum said:

Ah... I had read that it was Feb. 27th...

So sweaty Freddy days it is!

35 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yeah I am guessing someone notice the #6 in the organization as I saw it talked about in a few places, so they got that fixed.

Conspiracy: Eaton's number has changed like 3 times this offseason because he/the organization knows he'll be wearing #1 by OD, they just can't officially give it to him until the Madrigal trade goes through

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Conspiracy: Eaton's number has changed like 3 times this offseason because he/the organization knows he'll be wearing #1 by OD, they just can't officially give it to him until the Madrigal trade goes through

Seeing his name pop up that often, you might be on to something.