Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min

fathom

43 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Am I the only guy that doesn't want Cruz because of this cheating with PEDs. I have said this before: you have to be naive to not think that Cruz is on on PEDs. 

I know he has never actually been caught, failed drug test caught, and only caught by connection to that whatever lab, but still, it's unreasonable to think he's not on them. The way he has gotten better in his upper 30s, his connection to PEDs in the past. Lance Armstrong when years and years winning Tour de France races, while not getting caught when everyone know he was on PEDs. So don't use his never failing drug tests as an example of his innocence. 

Plus many, many people on this forum have complained about his PED use in his years with the Twins. But now that he's available, we want his PED cheating ass with the Sox? That just seems so hypocritical to me, "He pisses me off that he cheating for Minny, but wait; now I want him to come cheat for the Sox". 

I don't want to cheer for a cheater; I don't. If that means the Sox win a few less game, so be it. But I think the Sox can be (and are right now) a World Series contender without the putting the odor of PED cheating on any success the Sox have in the upcoming years. 

Again, I don't want to cheer for a cheater. 

Chances are you’ve already rooted for a PED user and have no idea. It’s more widespread than anyone cares to realize. For example, do you like Pablo Ozuna? Should the 2005 season be disregarded?

1 hour ago, vilehoopster said:

Am I the only guy that doesn't want Cruz because of this cheating with PEDs. I have said this before: you have to be naive to not think that Cruz is on on PEDs. 

I know he has never actually been caught, failed drug test caught, and only caught by connection to that whatever lab, but still, it's unreasonable to think he's not on them. The way he has gotten better in his upper 30s, his connection to PEDs in the past. Lance Armstrong when years and years winning Tour de France races, while not getting caught when everyone know he was on PEDs. So don't use his never failing drug tests as an example of his innocence. 

Plus many, many people on this forum have complained about his PED use in his years with the Twins. But now that he's available, we want his PED cheating ass with the Sox? That just seems so hypocritical to me, "He pisses me off that he cheating for Minny, but wait; now I want him to come cheat for the Sox". 

I don't want to cheer for a cheater; I don't. If that means the Sox win a few less game, so be it. But I think the Sox can be (and are right now) a World Series contender without the putting the odor of PED cheating on any success the Sox have in the upcoming years. 

Again, I don't want to cheer for a cheater. 

I think with our luck, Cruz would come here and actually mash for a little while like we expect but then would get caught juicing and suspended. Seems about right.

27 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Eh, the excuses are always pathetic.

Not as pathetic as his.

By the time I was properly diagnosed and treated, I had lost 40 pounds. Just weeks before I was to report to spring training in 2012, I was unsure whether I would be physically able to play. Faced with this situation, I made an error in judgment that I deeply regret, and I accept full responsibility for that error. I should have handled the situation differently, and my illness was no excuse.

Edited by Dick Allen

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Not as pathetic as his.

By the time I was properly diagnosed and treated, I had lost 40 pounds. Just weeks before I was to report to spring training in 2012, I was unsure whether I would be physically able to play. Faced with this situation, I made an error in judgment that I deeply regret, and I accept full responsibility for that error. I should have handled the situation differently, and my illness was no excuse.

That looks better than the guys that say they have no idea how it got in their bodies or didn't know it was in another substance they were taking ha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Not as pathetic as his.

What is pathetic about admitting to it?  I'd rather he just do that.  Look at Braun for instance and the others that blame GNC and what not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

What is pathetic about admitting to it?  I'd rather he just do that.  Look at Braun for instance and the others that blame GNC and what not. 

Because the story is BS.  I got sick and lost 40 lbs, so I roided up. OK. Do you think the Rangers knew that? I wonder if Hector can vouge for him.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Because the story is BS.  I got sick and lost 40 lbs, so I roided up. OK. Do you think the Rangers knew that? I wonder if Hector can vouge for him.

He admitted he did steroids the rest of he story you can believe or not but it does not matter.

So you believe the innocent mistake of going on a diet and picking up something at GNC and not asking the professionals at your disposal and instead trust the GNC clerk in the dietary section? 

10 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

He admitted he did steroids the rest of he story you can believe or not but it does not matter.

So you believe the innocent mistake of going on a diet and picking up something at GNC and not asking the professionals at your disposal and instead trust the GNC clerk in the dietary section? 

No. All the stories are BS. I suppose there may be a couple of them where they took something over the counter that contained something they shouldn't have injested, but 99% know exactly what they are doing, or are paying someone who does.

Edited by Dick Allen

• knightni changed the title to Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min