Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min

fathom

5 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Huh?  That's 100% consistent with what I said.  Ricky didn't play to win at the end (i.e. "didn't finish off the division race.").  The FO wasn't on board with that approach at all.  (Neither was I).  

I saw willfull amnesia and thought your stance was the opposite. I am giving you a thanks emoji. I would give you a sorry emoji, but you know. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I'm still new here, so not sure if game threads in September are representative of how they typically go in a close game, but the threads were painful, win or lose. I hope they turn out better in 2021.

Narrator: "They did not."

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

If what you said were mostly true, our FO wouldn't have been pissed at Ricky. They were upset we didn't finish off the division race. 

So who was pushing to have Encarnacion and Mazara stay in the lineup every day when they clearly should not have been? If you're trying to do some crazy stuff to see how it works, bench those guys, play Engel and McCann every day for a week, and see how that goes. 

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

So what you are saying is that you couldn't refute any of my facts and couldn't actually absorb it or discuss it, and are now just complaining about it rather than tackling it. That's what I expected.

So now you are even resorting to mocking my own posts to still keep yourself distanced from the responsibility of actually making counterpoint.

This is just pathetic now.

Edited by RagahRagah

45 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

When Grady Sizemore had the ball hit him in the head if that day played out differently, I believe it was fan appreciation day,  the White Sox and Indians would have been tied for first with a week to go.

It got very close there in late September 

The Indians had the Sox on the ropes and let them off. For some reason, Cleveland totally went south after the Sizemore play, If any team choked in 2005, it was the Indians. 11 years they had a bigger choke against the Cubs. I hope that team never sees the World Series again.

7 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

So now you are even resorting to mocking my own posts to still keep yourself distanced from the responsibility of actually making counterpoint.

Every thread I see you in you're in multi-page arguments. Don't you ever get tired and just wanna chill out a little? Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, KrankinSox said:

Every thread I see you in you're in multi-page arguments. Don't you ever get tired and just wanna chill out a little? Lol

Add him to your Hall of Fame list and magically improve the quality of your life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, RagahRagah said:

A lot more people than just Marriotti called it a choke job.

And most of them worked for the Chicago Tribune, which happened to own the other baseball team in town, and literally spent the entire season trash talking a team that won 99 games and went wire to wire.  There have only been a handful of wire to wire champs in baseball history, and none had to survive an insane hot streak like the Indians put up.  And none of those other teams were called chokers by anyone, definitely not their own fans.

The tribe also lost the last 3 games of the year to the sox in Cleveland when they could have made the wild card. It was the the sox bench that beat the tribe the last 2 games as starters were rested. Ozzie gave the choke sign to the crowd when he made a late pitching change. They choked.

13 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

I'm perfectly chill. I love debate. Although in some of these situations I'm only adamantly posting because I'm not actually getting one.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

You don't want to live up to your own words then?  Let's hear you refute of all of those facts.

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You don't want to live up to your own words then?  Let's hear you refute of all of those facts.

Seriously. This is beyond pitiful now. How old are you? A mod hetting his jollies off of hardcore trolling people? 

Edited by RagahRagah

Just now, RagahRagah said:

Is your post count that high simply because you troll people? And you're a mod? Lol.

Dude you are full of it. You are obviously a formerly banned poster who is here to troll. Otherwise you would actually be trying to do something other than call people names.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Dude you are full of it. You are obviously a formerly banned poster who is here to troll. Otherwise you would actually be trying to do something other than call people names.

Hall.of.Fame.List.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You childishly mock my posts and refuse to acknowledge my arguments... because I am a troll.

Ok.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I have never seen a poster derail threads like this is in my entire time here.  And I’m even counting Greg as he would eventually relinquish his crazy points at some point.  Like half of this shit is legit arguing about how arguments work.

Then let's start talking about Nelson Cruz again.

• knightni changed the title to Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min